Atom X - Thank You!

Trigger

Re: Atom X - Thank You!

Post by Trigger » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 am

I can only echo all the other thoughts and comments. Great weekend and great efforts by Richard and all the factory. Was awesome to see all those Atoms together. Also great to meet a whole load more owners too. Thanks very much to everybody. 

Trigger
Atom 4, Mclaren 720s, Audi Rs4, VW ID3.....

abqatom

Post by abqatom » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am

What a fantastic weekend!  Each aspect of the celebration was brilliantly organised, and right up to the end I know that Richard and Tom and the Ariel team were working so hard to get everyone involved - I hope the chap from Greece (sorry don't remember your name) did in the end get some track time.  And thanks to all the other owners for being such a fantastically friendly bunch and keen to share with the less well initiated.

Yesterday at Goodwood was brilliant.  Seeing all the cars out on the grid was awsome.  Just a shame we couldn't make more noise!

Thanks to you all and I hope to see you again soon.

Sean

Rob McPherson

Post by Rob McPherson » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:39 am

a heartfelt +1 to all of the above. It really was quite emotional to be part of it all.

Many medals deserved all round I think, with special mention for Richard, who worked absolutely tirelessly, and luckily did finally manage to get some track time in 470M at the end of the day.

bm97ppc

Post by bm97ppc » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 am

Great weekend, thanks to all and everyone. 

Dawsey7

Post by Dawsey7 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 am

Yes, thank you to all those involved in the planning and executing.

Things conspired against me yesterday so I did not make Goodwood but Saturday was good and my day in Chelsea Sunday was fab, pictures to follow.

Dawsey

FlyingTrotter

Post by FlyingTrotter » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:23 pm

I would just like to echo the comments of others - we both had a fantastic weekend right from the start of the first convoy at Fleet services on Friday with Benyeats and the others - my wife got behind a wheel for the first time in 15 years Go-Karting on Sunday and now wants to get into track driving ;-)  A massive thanks to all those involved

oxo

Post by oxo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Out-standing long-weekend, Heather and I had a fabulous time, thanks again to all involved.

deepdurks

Post by deepdurks » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Sensory overload from start to finish, Chesil beach image will live with me forever, it brought a lump to my throat (must be near the change!!).

Too many great people to thank for a wonderful time, to all of you involved, THANKYOU.

It was PURE DEAD BRILLIANT!!!  :) :) :)

Durks (Mark)
3.5 300, MX5 and 16,000 tons of nuclear deterrent

Monza

Post by Monza » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Great Great long WE, Thank you for the friendly relationship we can have with every one here, even with Simon, Tom and Richard ;D ;)
And Goodwood track for the monday was an excellent choice, what a real good fast track !!
If you plan an Atom trackday next year, i hope for 2 different track : one on Saturday, one on Sunday and, of course, the Dinner with everybody between both !
Jean-Pascal
Atom 3.5 310 Honda LHD

Rob Evans

Post by Rob Evans » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Truly fabulous weekend. Heartfelt thanks to Richard and Tom for organising. Great to see so many Atoms over all three days. Huge thanks to Simon for dreaming the car up. And thanks to Reg for building my new 3 300 in time for the festivities. Lastly, thanks Trigger for showing me the lines and proper pace around Goodwood. Must stop now - getting emotional.

Rob  :)
From Atom 2 245 to Atom 4 350, via Atom 3 300 and Atom 3.5 310

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Well done to the organisers.  Just one request can everyone on this forum please now start using their real names, who the hell did I meet at the weekend that is now posting here!!

Great to meet everyone, those that haven't go out and buy one and those that have make sure you attend trackdays more often!  ;D

davo

Post by davo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 am

A big thank you from us too!! Great to meet so many like minded folk. We had a great time from start to finish including getting alot lost.

Ruth especially loved the karting in the wet which for a non petrolhead was a result!!!!

Must admit that I had become a bit disillusioned with the car, getting wet, getting wetter, speed cameras, speed bumps etc.......... :'(

Even mentioned the word  :H: SELL  >:D

But I'm cured!!! Have seen the light and heard the V8.

Top job by all concerned, especially the lads from the factory who were still happy to take a look at my brakes at 4pm Monday.

Pete n Ruth

deepdiver

Post by deepdiver » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:20 pm

A big thanks to all the organisers for a fabulous weekend and all the great people i was fortunate enough to meet. looking forward to the next event.

george.

MonsieurX

Post by MonsieurX » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Thank you X 1 billion to all and everyone! Most amazing 5 day weekend i've had!  :tu: :tu:

Let's make this a yearly event!!!  ;D

PAUL245

Post by PAUL245 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks to all involved even though I have said it already.

The french guys were very very quick on Monday , amazing & Keith in 47OM was in another league , the track itself was a funny one , taking a blind right hander at 140 took some build up of courage.

The marshalls were dreadful old c**ts with the usual attitude but aside from that the weekend was perfect.

Took the rs up to the slalom course at the house for a few doughnuts so if anyone has pics of that I would appreciate them!

P