Atom X - Rarer than Hens ...

John Scherrer
Global Moderator

Atom X - Rarer than Hens ...

Post by John Scherrer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Travelled down from East of Bedford leaving at 11:15am to Haselbury Mill Hotel arriving at 18:15 and couldn't believe it! - Didn't see a single Atom on the road  ???
Julie hasn't ever seen one in the flesh (ooh err missus!), so I 've been telling her we'll see shed loads on the journey ! (or not)
That was until we parked up at the hotel and were just in time to see Rob's brand new white Atom 3 -UFO4ROB -leaving! Think he picked it up today?

I think the french contingent are here as we saw them in the restaurant.
Had a great meal - looking forward to tomorrow ..
Atom 3 310 Supercharged (2011), Now Sold

benyeats

Re: Atom X - Rarer than Hens ...

Post by benyeats » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Funnily enough I have seen sh1t loads of them today, both with the Friday convoy and otherwise, including Johns brand new car both before he went to his hotel and after he left to meet us here.  Lanes is where its at !

Ben

wisp

Post by wisp » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 am

Speaking of rare..

Ben,

You'd have one of the rarest of a rare bunch there (not counting the 500). Give us an update of other One series if there are any. Please make sure you get photos of them if it's not to much to ask. Thank you.

ATB
John

wattie

Post by wattie » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:26 am

[quote="John Scherrer"]
Travelled down from East of Bedford leaving at 11:15am to Haselbury Mill Hotel arriving at 18:15 and couldn't believe it! - Didn't see a single Atom on the road  ???
Julie hasn't ever seen one in the flesh (ooh err missus!), so I 've been telling her we'll see shed loads on the journey ! (or not)
That was until we parked up at the hotel and were just in time to see Rob's brand new white Atom 3 -UFO4ROB -leaving! Think he picked it up today?

I think the french contingent are here as we saw them in the restaurant.
Had a great meal - looking forward to tomorrow ..

[/quote]
Another roving reporter.....Ben posted too. Great stuff, keep us up to date of developments and enjoy!

Cheers Wattie
Last edited by wattie on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

bodnet

Post by bodnet » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm

[quote="wisp"]
Give us an update of other One series if there are any
[/quote]

Atom1s present - Ben's, The JD's turbocharged one (available through AtomHire!) and Robbie's "Atom1 with an Atom2 engine which looks like an Atom3 and calls itself an Atom400"

Bod :)
05 Red 160 in Bristol, UK
MG ZT-T V8, Smart ForTwo...
Oh yeah and the day job involves 2x 2250bhp V16 quad-turbo MTU diesels! :)