Ben Elliot training day/Silverstone South 31/07

Other forms of gathering
John H

Ben Elliot training day/Silverstone South 31/07

Post by John H » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 am

OK chaps....................only 3 places up for this with Ben as tutor, who is exceptionally good and will scare the crap out of you at silverstone.
He will possibly also make you able to scare the crap out of yourself and you will be amazed at how much faster you go by the end of the day with him.
So, here's the deal:
Silverstone South with Circuit days........................ (price will be dependant on how many are attending the track day....... we can have as many as we like doing that)
Tuition for the day is £150 per person for 2 people, splitting the day between you, or if there are 3 of you, it works out at £350 divided by 3, i.e. a hundred and something quid.
I personally think 3 is a better split as it gives you more time to practice, or stand around blaming tyre pressures, but 2 is fun as well.
Circuit days are fine with Ben doing the tuition for the day and for those of you who don't know him, check out his website.
http://s195757148.websitehome.co.uk/index.htm
I can't make this one as my car is booked in to go to the factory then (have you seen their waiting lists for servicing and repairs at the mo???????), so it will be on a strictly first come first served basis.
Hedge and Richard Luck-Hille have both expressed an interest, but if you want to be included in this event, for tuition or just the track day, please post your names and your requirements here.
I can talk to Katie at Ben Elliot Racing and see if we can split the tuition between more Atoms too if there is any interest.
cheers
Last edited by John H on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlanP

Re: Ben Elliot training day/Silverstone South 31/07

Post by AlanP » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Right!

There have been so many events that I have not been able to make that I will definitely do this one. I will be just back from Italy and in need of a fix.

Thats a 'yes please, count me as 1'

AP
Last edited by AlanP on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beautiful 2000 XJR, last ever supercharged Atom, Fiesta Active, 'Verstappen' Honda e, Focus, Jaguar iPace, Volcano Yellow, MSO Black Pack 720S Spider.

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 am

Tempted.  Need to check timing.  Price wise we're going to be looking at c£300 per head then?

Hedge

Post by Hedge » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 am

I'm deffo not around for this. On a course in Ireland.

Cheers, Hedge

AlanP

Post by AlanP » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:56 am

Just a bump, is nobody else interested in this?

A
Beautiful 2000 XJR, last ever supercharged Atom, Fiesta Active, 'Verstappen' Honda e, Focus, Jaguar iPace, Volcano Yellow, MSO Black Pack 720S Spider.

John H

Post by John H » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 am

[quote="AlanP"]
Just a bump, is nobody else interested in this?

A
[/quote]
I might well be able to make this if I can get the car sorted before then.
I'm sure we can find someone else to join you or us though Monsieur Pomme fritte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any takers?
Nathan, it will work out at 150 each for tuition, split amongst 2 drivers, or about 115 each between 3, plus the cost of the track day, which I may be able to negotiate. It does work out around the 300 quid mark, but atoms are about 4 grand a corner to repair and this dude really keeps you on the right track............................
heh
that was crap even by my standards

AlanP

Post by AlanP » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Come on you bastards, this should be good!

bumpity bump.

A

John H

Post by John H » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:47 am

Hi chaps....this date isn't happening due to us not being able to firm up the numbers in time. Ben got another booking. I can easily get him for another day if there's interest though