Car control and drifting at Oulton Park Saturday 25th July

Other forms of gathering
Steve H

Car control and drifting at Oulton Park Saturday 25th July

Post by Steve H » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 am

Weâ??re off playing on the Oulton Park drift stages again, this time itâ??s on Saturday July 25th and of course all AAOC members are invited along.

This is a bit of what we get up to â??

This is a great fun event and a good way to learn how your car reacts when it runs out of grip.  As an extra bonus, even after a full day drifting, the low friction surface on the drift stages at Oulton give virtually zero tyre wear!  This is a proper Atom event, lots of fun and lots of track time!

List price for this one is £140 for the day but we are doing the usual members rate of £120, extra drivers can sign in for £35 and passengers for a tenner. Free instruction is included so it's no problem if you haven't tried it before - if you'd like to come along please shout up on here and I'll PM you the booking details and a discount code  .

Cheers

Steve H
TA-OL

Drinks

Re: Car control and drifting at Oulton Park Saturday 25th July

Post by Drinks » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:02 am

I think I'm at Anglesey the week before but as it's my birthday I should be able to get a pass. I'm interested to give this a try and show off my lack of skills.

Steve H

Post by Steve H » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:47 am

PM sent with discount info  8)

Steve H

Post by Steve H » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:07 am

This one is fully booked now but we'll be drifting again on Sept 26th and we've got a club trackday at Mallory on Sept 5th if anyone fancies a day out  8)

Steve H