Car Control Course 12th June

Other forms of gathering
EricHowe

Car Control Course 12th June

Post by EricHowe » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:38 pm

:( :( :( :(Well guys, my car is playing up and isnt going to be fixed by monday so very reluctantly I cant go on this day. Its already been paid for and Adam T is going to be there too so if you are interested, please either reply or PM me.
cheers

Adam T

Re: Car Control Course 12th June

Post by Adam T » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:57 pm

Any look with a replacement or a move of your course date Eric?

EricHowe

Post by EricHowe » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:58 pm

Hello Adam. I'm mega pissed off at the moment. just been told that I cant get my car looked at until the 10th July, which is the same day I fly to the states for a 10 day business trip :( :( :(. if the thing wasnt so brilliant to drive, I would be shot of it, but i'm addicted now and they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, well, by July 20th i'm going to be having bloody convulsions! The plan is now as follows: firstly get the engine sorted out and have my 6000 mile service, next pick the car up and get the feel back for driving it. And lastly that week or so will finish with the Rockingham trackday. My missus isnt going to be seeing much of me that week.
In response to your question, Don Palmer has kindly allowed me to carry over my booking charge to another training day. Great guy!
I hope you have a fabulous day, learn loads, enjoy learning it and putting your new found skills into practice. All being well, I will catch up with you at Rockingham on the 30th July.

Adam T

Post by Adam T » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:29 pm

Hope you get it sorted, I am sure this is a one off. 

Its on another post but try talking to Vengatune.  They are very good and know what they are talking about.

EricHowe

Post by EricHowe » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:36 pm

Cheers Adam, I will give them a call first thing in the morning.