Performance Driver Track Day at Millbrook

Other forms of gathering
CAT

Re: Performance Driver Track Day at Millbrook

Post by CAT » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:51 am

Spring is here ... apparently  :tu: 

How are your thoughts on this training event?  If we are still looking at 24th April we'll need to have firmed the numbers a month before.  That means we've got about 3 weeks to get you signed up. 

For those that haven't checked us out recently ... have a look at our new website www.catdrivertraining.co.uk - it will give you a good feel for what our training is all about and the excellent reputation we hold.  There's also a short video which provides a visual overview ..... don't all go rushing to offer me film roles .... I know radio is the best place for me  ;D

Jo

John H

Post by John H » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 am

THEY ARE ALL BEING CRAP EH???????????

CAT

Post by CAT » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:33 am

Think that's been the weather ... although this week has been positively barmy  :tu:

Is it too early in the calendar do you think?

Jo

John H

Post by John H » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 pm

[quote="CAT"]
Think that's been the weather ... although this week has been positively barmy  :tu:

Is it too early in the calendar do you think?

Jo
[/quote]
I really have no idea................no one is responding to the thread eh?

Hedge

Post by Hedge » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 pm

I simply think the price is too lumpy - for most.
Just my opinion and all that.

Cheers, Hedge

CAT

Post by CAT » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Not been an issue for the past 3 years here but maybe there's a different mood.  Feedback from other members would be helpful as there is another forum clamouring for dates around this period. 

If there is the interest here for our car club group training events at Millbrook I don't want to disappoint people.  However, if our services aren't of interest then I fully respect that. 

Jo

Harsh

Post by Harsh » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm

I am a big fan of these types of days and dont see the price as too lumpy for what you get.
I've actually organised a similar day at Milbrook for my guys at Petrolhead Nirvana via one of our partners Roadcraft in a couple of weeks time.

the cost is similar and i know my guys are going to love it.

it's not really hooning and honing though, this is a completely different kettle of fish  so i dont see why more Atom guys aren't up for it. (perhaps everyone thinks they're already driving gods?  ;) )

John H

Post by John H » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 am

[quote="Harsh"]
I am a big fan of these types of days and dont see the price as too lumpy for what you get.
I've actually organised a similar day at Milbrook for my guys at Petrolhead Nirvana via one of our partners Roadcraft in a couple of weeks time.

the cost is similar and i know my guys are going to love it.

it's not really hooning and honing though, this is a completely different kettle of fish  so i dont see why more Atom guys aren't up for it. (perhaps everyone thinks they're already driving gods?  ;) )
[/quote]
I just think  lot of atom owners are still in hibernation. I can't get anyone on circuit this year so far even though I have now done 7 track days since january and all have been plugged on here.
Jo, I would let the other owner club have the dates as this lot are not really committing.

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 am

I think it's the weather...

In a tin-top, I'd do the day. In an Atom I wouldn't until it warms up a bit...

In fact, I looked in on my car for the first time in a month yesterday...

I'm thinking of getting it taxed next month... and maybe even going out in it!
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

CAT

Post by CAT » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:13 am

Will do John and we'll liaise by PM on looking for another date maybe for later in the year. 

We know our car club group training days are hugely popular and greatly enjoyed.  We've run 26 of them since 2006 with over 220 people giving extremely positive feedback.  Bruce Fielding was one of the first AAOC members to support our activities and recommend our services to everyone here back in October 2007.  In fact he still remains on the League Table Leaderboard http://www.catdrivertraining.co.uk/index.php/cat-driver-training-courses/groups-a-corporate/car-clubs-a-forums.html for having set one of the fastest winning times in our famous End of Day Gymkhana  :tu: 

Our unique training is recognised by the likes of Evo Magazine, GT Porsche and BMW Car Magazines - so much so that our Chief Instructor, Colin Hoad, is now on the Expert Panel for Evo Magazine.  This months issue also has a feature on the training that two of the Evo team experienced in January. 

We'll keep an eye out for you on track John - or Colin will  :) - and be in touch in a few months time to see if more members would like to join you and jpswift with CAT Driver Training at Millbrook. 

Jo

CAT

Post by CAT » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Hot off the press if you want a read: Evo boys sharing the Performance Driver Course.  It complements the written article in this months Evo Magazine  :tu:
Jo
Last edited by CAT on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.