The Furball

Where driving is the aim of the game
Gruffy

The Furball

Post by Gruffy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:26 pm

Anybody else fancy an 8 day jolly on the continent in July? I've spent the last few months organising this year's Furball and it seems to have really taken off. It's basically a more driver-focussed Cannonball - the best roads and real itinerary of interest to petrolheads (not just a motorway hack and loads of celebrity backslapping).

I caught the thread on advertising on the forums. That's not what I'm trying to do here. We're easily going to fill all the places anyway, but from a selfish point of view I'd love to have an Atom or two along for the run ;D. With a little luck I should have mine in time for the run (though I suspect it'll be some time afterwards :-\)

Please feel free to slap my wrists if it's not appropriate to post this, but I imagine it would be of interest?

Bruce Fielding

Re: The Furball

Post by Bruce Fielding » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:56 pm

Cheeky! Hmmm... the consensus is we'll let this one go for the moment...

Again if it garners interest, it may be moved to the main site, if that's OK with Gruffy...
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

Gruffy

Re: The Furball

Post by Gruffy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:13 pm

Genuinely isn't my intention to abuse the system, I promise!

Happy for this to be put in the appropriate place, though please keep the sensitive details off of any public forums. We're making every effort to ensure we avoid any 'unnecessary' attention, as per last year. We'd all rather spend our £ on abusing our tyres than speeding fines :)