Hoon tonight anyone? Friday 13th ;) June or 14th.

Where driving is the aim of the game
John Lloyd

Hoon tonight anyone? Friday 13th ;) June or 14th.

Post by John Lloyd » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm

I'm free!!  :o  Anyone want to go out for a hoon if not to night then can also do tommorrow evening.

morgy

Re: Hoon tonight anyone? Friday 13th ;) June or 14th.

Post by morgy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:40 pm

mmmm pick mine up sat14th  ;D could be up for it i have to go to the coast. i am meeting up with a friend for a few beers.
you fancy going to the south coast for a blast!!!! 

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:46 pm

[quote="morgy"]
mmmm pick mine up sat14th  ;D could be up for it i have to go to the coast. i am meeting up with a friend for a few beers.
you fancy going to the south coast for a blast!!!! 
[/quote]

South coast tomorrow sounds great.  Where and at what time do you want to meet up? 

morgy

Post by morgy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:54 pm

????? anywhere anytime. I have to get to Elmer (posh bognor ::))  by around 530 600pm so up to you

my mobile is 07731599660 give me a ring in the afternoon sat i need to fitt a couple of things to the atom when i get home so i guess anytime after 230

Any more people coming?????

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 pm

Back - out for just over 2 hours.  Down to Midhurst. across to Petworth and on down to Chichester.  Did the reverse to Midhurst then over to Petersfield and blast back up the A3 to Haslemere.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

If anyone has got home late and still wants to go out I'll just go and put my long Jonhs on!

rlucking

Post by rlucking » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Damn! Missed this - spent Friday afternoon driving down that way in the sun to Worthing.

One thing I've noticed round here is just how busy all the roads are! I can't wait to get back to Bath for a decent drive :)

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:41 pm

[quote="Richard Lucking"]
Damn! Missed this - spent Friday afternoon driving down that way in the sun to Worthing.

One thing I've noticed round here is just how busy all the roads are! I can't wait to get back to Bath for a decent drive :)
[/quote]

Very true about the roads round here they are very busy.  You have to get up very early or go out quite late to get a good run.

Morgy and I didn't get to meet up in the end my youngest forgot to tell me he had run when a returned from a quick nip out to the shops.  Kids!  :doh: