Cholmondley Pageant of Power

Where driving is the aim of the game
julian

Cholmondley Pageant of Power

Post by julian » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Dear All,

I have been sent the following from Pippa Lomax, one of the organisers of Car Fest. She has also sent me booking forms and ticket application forms. If anyone fancies it, let me know and I will forward the paperwork. I wont be taking part in this one but it might suit some.

Regards

Julian

Dear Ariel Atom Owners Club,

Cholmondeley Pageant of Power � June 14th- 16th 2013

Morris Lubricants Sponsors of Club Area

We were delighted to have had over 60 clubs attending last year�s Pageant of Power. Plans for 2013 are well underway, with the theme celebrating a festival of noise encompassing everything from the scream of Formula one cars and superbikes, to the roar of powerboats and throb of low flying military helicopters.

We wanted to thank all the Clubs that attended last year, for your amazing support, despite the circumstances and to apologise that we were unable to keep to our normal plans for car parking.  With the torrential rain already falling on wet ground, we went from plan b, through c, d and e in very short time, but were pleased we managed to keep the show on the road, when up and down the country, others were being cancelled. Although we hope that 2012 conditions were a one-off, an extensive programme upgrading the drainage system has been completed.

Thankfully, the Clubs who took up the offer of the Club Day in October, benefitted from stunning weather with a beautiful crisp autumn morning and blazing sunshine all day. This is something we would like to expand in the future with the clubs with whom we have built association.

Those able to attend on the Friday will witness the impressive car and bike entry completing practise laps before the main competition starts on Saturday.  Free access to the Friday Preview Day will be on offer to club members and friends and there will be up to 60% discounts available on other tickets.

There is no limit on the number of vehicles displaying on each club pitch, although for guidance we would ask that you indicate the expected required pitch size on the booking form which will be sent to you shortly, together with further details.  We would urge your members to take advantage of the heavily discounted 3 day package which includes access to our very popular �Last Night of the Proms� style Fireworks Concert on the Saturday night.

With this e-mail I have attached a copy of this year�s Event report which I hope you will find interesting, together with a club booking form.

Tickets will be available from our website shortly.

Best Regards