Raleigh Rally at Sherborne Castle, Dorset - Sunday 2nd October

Where driving is the aim of the game
toms

Raleigh Rally at Sherborne Castle, Dorset - Sunday 2nd October

Post by toms » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi all

This is a yearly event which takes place near the Factory in the grounds of Sherborne Castle - rather a nice setting and it's all for a good cause too.....

You can see the details here: http://www.british-sportscar.com/raleighrally/

I know that there are a few owners who are interested in going - unfortunately I can't attend as I'm off to Legoland with the kids for the weekend!

If you do fancy it though there will be some interesting cars there and plenty of like-minded people...I will also give some advice on a good route if you all fancy going for a blast.

If you fancy it add your name to the list below - it would be a good opportunity to at the very least get our 'South West Centre' of members together:

Michies

Kezzie

Re: Raleigh Rally at Sherborne Castle, Dorset - Sunday 2nd October

Post by Kezzie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Tom,

I'm on the list via PH as got an invite through attending "Caring with Cars"
I take it that anyone interested will also have to register on the PH list also.

So anyway let's see who else we can get .....

Michies
Kezzie

V8S

Re: Raleigh Rally at Sherborne Castle, Dorset - Sunday 2nd October

Post by V8S » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:29 am

Hi all - this event is THIS SUNDAY and we now have over 100 cars attending with a larger list of raffle prizes:

- A private tour of Lotus Renault F1 for the winner and 7 of their friends to see how the Formula 1 cars are constructed

- Goodwood Circuit full day track day worth £320

- A BMW Motorsport book signed by World Touring Car Champion Andy Priaulx

- A VMAX ticket worth £200. VMAX is a well-known invitation-only event for performance cars trying to reach their top speed safely and legally on Bruntingthorpe airfield.

- Family Ticket for Farmer Palmer's Farm Park worth £27

- Family Ticket for Abbotsbury Swannery worth £32

- 2 x River Cottage Cream Teas

Here is the website with full details:

http://www.british-sportscar.com/raleighrally/

You can register to come along on the car list via the link on the website (preferred, as it encourages others to come) or just turn up on the day.

I really hope some more Atoms can make it.