Discounted Club Membership - limited time offer

The place for all general, non-model specific, chat and any club announcements
Karl V

Re: Discounted Club Membership - limited time offer

Post by Karl V » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:07 am

One more digit [mention]John Scherrer[/mention] and you would have won the Bonus Ball as well ;D

I've sent you a PM to try and get this sorted for you.

Peter255

Post by Peter255 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:59 am

As Tony suggested, an Atom.Club folder would be good for all the receipts we keep to pass to each new owner.

It would draw the new owner to the forum too.
Atom 4, Clio v6, & some other cars obviously.

CAG3D

Post by CAG3D » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:24 pm

I’m happy to print the folder FOC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelbug63

Post by travelbug63 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:24 pm

Just joined.

Take delivery of my 4 next Feb/March!
Atom 4, Jaguar I Pace, Honda cr-v (dog carrier), Mini JCW (wife's)

Karl V

Post by Karl V » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:41 am

A quick bump on this. The special offer ends in a few days.

:checkeredflag:

DMZ

Post by DMZ » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:24 pm

As a future Ariel product owner (paid deposit), should I join? It sounds like the value prop is for owners (understandably).

Karl V

Post by Karl V » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:44 am

Good question!

I'm of course going to say yes because without Club Memberships to process, I'd have to spend the evenings watching things like Strictly and Bake Off with the family :o

Seriously though, membership funds received are used exclusively to run the club and invest in its future. They also part-subsidise one or two social events every year - whether you are a current owner, previous owner or owner-in-waiting.

The club pays for this forum through membership funds. Events are planned and budgeted for based on membership numbers. Investing in new merchandise offerings is based on membership numbers. The factory is very supportive of growing the club as we are all - on the whole - good brand ambassadors and want to see Ariel succeed.

Of course, value proposition is important too when working out whether to part with £30 a year and we are currently looking into that aspect too. The forum access changes scheduled for this Friday will be one area where all club members will see increased benefit; regardless of whether you own an Ariel vehicle or not, or whether you are indeed able to claim discounted rates at the factory in the South West of England (our friends from further afield can't do this easily).

So really, I would ask whether £30 is worth paying to support a Club that wants to be here when you do collect your new Ariel product and want to share the news with others and ask for advice and tips.

As it happens, the current £10 discount on year 1 membership fees has attracted double-digit new members, which we are thrilled about! Interestingly, most are Atom 4 owners-in-waiting who have decided that a 33% discount is worth a gamble.

Click here without delay!

Regardless of your decision, welcome aboard and we will want to see plenty of pictures when the new beast arrives.

I'm sure that a more unbiased opinion may follow shortly ;-)

DMZ

Post by DMZ » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Sounds good, I will join. If you want a longer break from Strictly some evening, another thing worth looking at would perhaps be a group discount on insurance or some such?

Karl V

Post by Karl V » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:47 pm

That's great news DMZ - we'd be glad to have you aboard!

Between you and me, some of the Strictly girls ain't that bad... ::)

There are a number of insurers that know the club quite well and know that we look after our cars. We try to keep the list here up to date as best we can. I'd say it's definitely worth giving some of those companies a shout when the time comes...

Karl V

Post by Karl V » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:56 pm

Just wanted to say a quick welcome to the new members that have joined us in the past month or so.

Club meets are a bit scarce during the winter months, but planning for 2020 continues...

:vroom:

If anyone here is a full Club Member and sees a 'You are not authorised...' message when clicking here, or can't access the Events or Technical posts, please shout at me.

We don't want anyone missing out...