Belgian Atoms :...

There are Atoms rockin' all over the world...
rapidos

Belgian Atoms :...

Post by rapidos » Mon May 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Where is my post ??????
I was relating the crash of another Belgium Atom but my post was deleted in the minute...??? Explanations please.

Second try...

**** Removed ****
Last edited by rapidos on Mon May 26, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Driver

Re: Belgian Atoms :...

Post by Driver » Mon May 26, 2008 7:23 pm

We DON'T publish crash pictures in the open. We barely touch upon it in public. Some small discussion of a repair for a small off, etc, no big deal. Crash picts potentially hurt people's chances of obtaining insurance. Particularly the bad ones of which there have only been 3 or so. Your thread was moved to the private Clubroom Area which all Members have access to.

rapidos

Post by rapidos » Mon May 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Ok. I don't understand your way of doing things as the crash story is published everywhere else on the web and in the press but I comply with your rules. Sorry for disturbing.

Driver

Post by Driver » Mon May 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Not MY rules. Regardless, it's just common sense to keep anything that can make Atom ownership harder to do, segregated. Sure it might be elsewhere on the web, but we don't have any say there.

MonsieurX

Post by MonsieurX » Tue May 27, 2008 4:16 am

[quote="Driver"]
Not MY rules. Regardless, it's just common sense to keep anything that can make Atom ownership harder to do, segregated. Sure it might be elsewhere on the web, but we don't have any say there.
[/quote]

There is another post called worst crashed atom... it hasn't been removed... Is this US politics and beingsued-phobia or ? ;)

Seeing the pictures elsewhere in the news and not in this "Ariel Atom" forum is a big discredit to the forum IMOHO...

How these crashes happen and how to avoid them is worth a lot more to other Atom owners... 

Or are you saying i should not save for an Ariel Atom because it is unsafe? :doh:

Atomic Conundrum!  ;D

rapidos

Post by rapidos » Tue May 27, 2008 4:27 am

[quote="MonsieurX"]
[quote="Driver"]
[/quote]

There is another post called worst crashed atom... it hasn't been removed... Is this US politics and beingsued-phobia or ? ;)

Seeing the pictures elsewhere in the news and not in this "Ariel Atom" forum is a big discredit to the forum IMOHO...

How these crashes happen and how to avoid them is worth a lot more to other Atom owners... 

Or are you saying i should not save for an Ariel Atom because it is unsafe? :doh:

Atomic Conundrum!  ;D

[/quote]

I share your point of view. Overall, any sports car beeing crashed at that place, against a wall would have gave the same result or almost.

wisp

Post by wisp » Tue May 27, 2008 4:43 am

[quote="MonsieurX"]

[/quote]

Yes, and for those that are paid up club members they can do just that, in the "Clubroom", without fear of causing reprisal, financial or legal penalty for other Atom owners.