next country getting nervous for the atom...

There are Atoms rockin' all over the world...
spanishatom

next country getting nervous for the atom...

Post by spanishatom » Thu May 17, 2007 3:09 pm

hello all you lucky atom - owners!

me and a friend of mine will be at the factory in june. then counting the days starts... until the (i think so ) first atom(s) come to majorca (spain).

what did you do not to get crazy while waiting for the car?

and all the possible specs...

oliver

jon b

Re: next country getting nervous for the atom...

Post by jon b » Thu May 17, 2007 3:12 pm

[quote="spanishatom"]

what did you do not to get crazy while waiting for the car?

and all the possible specs...

oliver

[/quote]

There's nothing you can do - its like a bad, bad fever and i only had to wait 8 weeks

Welcome

KK

Post by KK » Thu May 17, 2007 3:42 pm

[quote="jon b"]
There's nothing you can do - its like a bad, bad fever and i only had to wait 8 weeks
[/quote]
Jon should that not read 8 months instead of 8 weeks. If it really was only 8 weeks, I am sure you could publish a how-to book and become rich ;)

jon b

Post by jon b » Fri May 18, 2007 8:49 am

[quote="1st Austrian Atom 2 [Klaus]"]
[quote="jon b"]
[/quote]
Jon should that not read 8 months instead of 8 weeks. If it really was only 8 weeks, I am sure you could publish a how-to book and become rich ;)
[/quote]

Klaas  ;D

No, serious, this time I didn't make a mistake.  I was lucky enough to buy someones order from them - Mitch Millet from this forum - he had my radical - i took over his new car slot - perfect  :tu:

KK

Post by KK » Fri May 18, 2007 9:01 am

[quote="jon b"]
No, serious, this time I didn't make a mistake.  I was lucky enough to buy someones order from them - Mitch Millet from this forum - he had my radical - i took over his new car slot - perfect  :tu:
[/quote]
Jon, lucky you then :tu:

So the book is about trading a Radical against an Atom which then comes down to the delivery time of a Radical for prospects. If that's considerably less it might still be a business case provided there are enough people with an order in willing to swap. ;D

jon b

Post by jon b » Fri May 18, 2007 9:14 am

[quote="1st Austrian Atom 2 [Klaus]"]
[quote="jon b"]
[/quote]
Jon, lucky you then :tu:

So the book is about trading a Radical against an Atom which then comes down to the delivery time of a Radical for prospects. If that's considerably less it might still be a business case provided there are enough people with an order in willing to swap. ;D
[/quote]