Nomads for sale

Mudrecon

Re: Nomads for sale

Post by Mudrecon » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:53 pm

@antong

Agreed on time of year slippery roads make any hooning device more fun!

I’m not set on budget / spec but I only want a supercharged Nomad. I’m not willing to pay over the odds either. I’ve been keeping an eye on what’s for sale and what actually sells for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barclay 37

Post by Barclay 37 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:05 am

phil4 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:25 pm As someone with one for sale, I can easily say that’s a complete lie.

Salepeople lying… I think that’s usually a given. No offence intended. Example above.
If nothing happens with Mudrecon I may be interested as well.

phil4

Post by phil4 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:10 am

Barclay, if you're genuinely interested, let me know. I won't be playing people off against each other, I'm not a car salesman, but first person to pay gets it. Simples.

NuttyNat

Post by NuttyNat » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:56 am

Since there is only one car and two people interested for the one that misses out I am looking at selling my Nomad. I was holding off on selling till next year but if there is interest then send me a PM and I can send details through for some winter fun. Only selling due to a new toy next year but do love the Nomad to the point I have a deposit on Nomad 2 already as my next instalment.

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:50 pm

NuttyNat - curious are you from Swindon?

On the For Sale side of things, wife won't travel with me, which was the idea behind the purchase and thus causing debate at home, maybe another for sale.

NuttyNat

Post by NuttyNat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:40 pm

Jerry (aka my new stalked :-) yes Swindon area.
Maybe the wife not travel is not to do with the car but to do with the driver.... suggest she changes the driver and see if that works lol ;D

Jerry

Post by Jerry » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:16 pm

NuttyNat wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:40 pm Jerry (aka my new stalked :-) yes Swindon area.
Maybe the wife not travel is not to do with the car but to do with the driver.... suggest she changes the driver and see if that works lol ;D
Small world, and same daft brains. Unfortunately, she is a bit crook these days. GLWS.

Antong

Post by Antong » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:34 am

I see there are 4 for sale on Autotrader now plus possibly phil4's and for once, none at the factory?
Nothing stickier than a tree