Accommodation up North (it's grim!)

The area for people to tell the club about goods and services which may be of interest. Be aware that the goods and services offered in this section are not necessarily endorsed by Ariel.Club but will be moderated. Caveat emptor. Only full club members can create posts.
dunny

Accommodation up North (it's grim!)

Post by dunny » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Hi All,
We have a family business called South Meadows Holiday Park in Belford, Northumberland (just south of Berwick upon Tweed and 2 minutes off the A1). If you are looking to break your journey going north or south or indeed wish to stay and explore the area we can offer club members a 15% discount on accommodation/pitch rates plus free secure storage for cars/trailers if needed whilst staying on park.
We have camping pitches (bring your own tent), camping pods which sleep up to 5 and a lodge sleeping 4 persons.
or give the office a ring on 01668 213326
At peak times we are very busy so early booking is advised. Please mention before booking that you belong to the Ariel Club as the discount can't be applied retrospectively.
Happy driving,
Andrew Dunham.

GraemeW

Re: Accommodation up North (it's grim!)

Post by GraemeW » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Nice one Andrew. Thanks. Will take up on that someday

Alex Brandon-Smith

Post by Alex Brandon-Smith » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 am

Andy I've just clicked on your link and it goes through to a domain purchase server. Is the link correct?
310=325! That'll be the Presidential Remap kicking in... :vroom:

autobackup

Post by autobackup » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:55 am

Alex

After reading your post I tried the link and got the same result so I then, on a whim, I tried :

www.southmeadows.co.uk

And hey presto it worked (somewhat slowly as I suspect that they might be hosting the website themselves?)
Atom 3.5R (Cyprus)
Honda CRV 2.2 Ex Auto i-DTEC (Cyprus)
Suzuki Celerio 1.0 SZ4 (Cyprus)
Honda CRV Ex I-MMD eCVT Hybrid (UK)

GraemeW

Post by GraemeW » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:24 am

Thanks Paul.

Just had a look at that Andrew. We are keen campers, and now with my new trailer, I will definitely visit sometime, base myself there and have another border blast in the Atom on those wonderful roads away from the southern parking lot

dunny

Post by dunny » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:21 am

O0 Mrs Dunny here....the hazards of typing exactly what he says without checking it out yourself :embarassed:
Thanks guys! 😉