Highwaymen in Cheshire

Entertainment and stuff that has nothing to do with the models themselves...

meladdo

Re: Highwaymen in Cheshire

Post by meladdo » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Its my opinion that we will be seeing more of this activity in the near future - Advise to our better halves is to never drive without locking doors and keep any valuables out of sight an off the passenger seat.

I foiled an attempted car jacking once - in a 1 week old focus individual belonging to my wife - 2 blokes walking down road as I was parked with engine running as they split up one shouted see you later the other came over to the passenger window and gestured I should put window down, as he did this I caught in the corner of my eye in the os mirror his mate running towards the drivers door as he reached for the handle I dropped the clutch at about 3k rpm - I was sitting in first with foot on clutch as it happens scrolling through phone looking for a number to call. The chap ended up on the floor I looked in rear view and they both decided to run. It may have ended differently if my doors were not locked......

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Is it a just an urban myth, or is it true that if you're ever usure about who you're being flagged down by, you're allowed in the UK to drive to a police station.
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

AtomMadStew

Post by AtomMadStew » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:02 pm

I heard that somewhere too