Name your car

Entertainment and stuff that has nothing to do with the models themselves...
John Lloyd

Name your car

Post by John Lloyd » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:02 pm

Unlike a previous forum used by Atom owners we cannot show our cars in a seperate part of our profile.  So I have put my Atom details in my signature box on my profile information. 

Will it start a trend??  ;D

David Ryan

Re: Name your car

Post by David Ryan » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:01 am

OK I've done it!

FAST BUCK

Post by FAST BUCK » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:29 pm

Ok John , you win

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:53 pm

Of course it does not have to be just your Atom.  I know certain people who could give very long lists with some very exotic foreign cars.  ;D

Atom120

Post by Atom120 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:12 pm

[quote="John Lloyd"]
Of course it does not have to be just your Atom.  I know certain people who could give very long lists with some very exotic foreign cars.  ;D
[/quote]
There we go, I've added mine too.

AtomFun

Post by AtomFun » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:15 pm

I've used the facility to switch off the viewing of signatures as it gets a little annoying having to wade through them to get to the meat! Plus, my online time stats would shoot through the roof - that wouldn't please David.

David Ryan

Post by David Ryan » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:56 am

OOOhhhhh! John! Have I hit a nerve?  You just like those little stars too much! ;D

AtomFun

Post by AtomFun » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:27 am

Yeah, you're giving Angie to much ammo to have a go at me :) actually, she spends quite a bit of time on here too!

Hows the wait going for you David?

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:20 pm

[quote="John Lloyd"]
Unlike a previous forum used by Atom owners we cannot show our cars in a seperate part of our profile.  So I have put my Atom details in my signature box on my profile information. 

Will it start a trend??  ;D
[/quote]

Just wanted to get this one back to the top of the pile for new members.  Also show any other car details you want.  :)

David Ryan

Post by David Ryan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:43 pm

[quote="AtomFun"]
Yeah, you're giving Angie to much ammo to have a go at me :) actually, she spends quite a bit of time on here too!

Hows the wait going for you David?
[/quote]

The wait is being brought to a close. D Day is Friday! As you are now aware, I have done a deal with James and will be having his looney chariot!
Couldn't be arsed to wait til Christmas or the new year. I would have become a saddo poster looking to replace my missing Atom baby with lots of hero stars and sitting in front of the telly with my helmet and waterproofs on!!!!. Had to get one before the onset of symptoms ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Happy to take you out for a fix if things get too bad. We need to get you away from that computer ;)

AtomFun

Post by AtomFun » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:02 pm

It's to late!

Good luck with the Atom David, I'm sure you'll have fun and avoid the symptoms now, you were just in the early stages.
Last edited by AtomFun on Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

David Ryan

Post by David Ryan » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:21 am

Dribble Dribble Drool ;D

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:56 am

[quote="David Ryan"]
Dribble Dribble Drool ;D
[/quote]

Good luck with the car I've driven behind it.  It is fast.

David Ryan

Post by David Ryan » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:27 pm

Thanks John. I will try not to follow your lead and prang it!

At least I will feel like a propoer member of the Atom Club and be able to join you boys in some of the events.

Looking forward to it immensely. I fancy that MC trip to Spa and the Ring in November.

Anyway tomorrow is D Day assuming that James does not crash the bloody thing at Cadwell today! ::)