2009 Track Days Invite for USA Atom Fans

This is where commercially available track days and hire should be posted to. Only full club members can create posts, registered users can comment on posts and guests can view only.
maverick1

Re: 2009 Track Days Invite for USA Atom Fans

Post by maverick1 » Mon May 11, 2009 3:43 am

[quote="Curator"]
Besides...I can drive the 2-Eleven on the road..legally.
Catch 22.  ;)
[/quote]
I guess you are a car dealer using dealer plates. Otherwise there is no way you could legally drive it on the road.
cheers

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

[quote="maverick1"]
[quote="Curator"]
Besides...I can drive the 2-Eleven on the road..legally.
Catch 22.  ;)
[/quote]
I guess you are a car dealer using dealer plates. Otherwise there is no way you could legally drive it on the road.
cheers
[/quote]
It really depends on the state. "Where there is a will...

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Mon May 11, 2009 1:38 pm

^ I agree. If you want something bad enough,and you have the fortitude to get 'er done, anything is possible.

Do you really think I got my dealer plate just so I could let people test drive cars? I sold hundreds of cars without the plate.Many dealers don't even bother with one. I got mine because the way the laws are written in the Masshole state,it exempts me from excise taxes,sales taxes,registering a vehicle and inspections. And it is 100% legal for me to drive a car I have for sale. ;D  All legit. I have been audited a few times,with no problems found.  Wanna buy an Atom or two? ;) ;)

Feffman

Post by Feffman » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Good Afternoon All:

Our August 3rd Autobahn Country Club track day on the full 3.56 mile track near Chicago is SOLD OUT!

Feff
Last edited by Feffman on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feffman

Post by Feffman » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Good Afternoon All:

The Blackhawk Farms Raceway (near Rockford, IL.) "No Hurricane Rain" track weekend September 5th & 6th and the VIR  â??Labor Day Speed Fixâ?� September 7th & 8th  are filling fast as well! Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days.

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Feffman

Post by Feffman » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:15 pm

We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) have a limited number of spots remaining in all three run groups for our September 5-6 track weekend at Blackhawk Farms.

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 if you have any questions.  Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Feffman

Post by Feffman » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:23 am

A quick update.  Our Road Atlanta "Flyin Turkey Trot" track weekend November 21-22 is 3/4 full and filling fast.  Hope you'll join us at the track.

Feff
www.MVPTrackTime.com