Hello from Italy!!

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
FranceSC

Hello from Italy!!

Post by FranceSC » Sun May 31, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello! it's Francesco from Italy!

I'm planning to buy an Atom 3 here in Italy from an old dealer that has one brand new left.
It's a m.y. 2010 with supercharger.

I've red some posts here and I found a lot of useful informations.

I'm planning to mainly use the Atom on track, with some short toad trip (we have wonderful streets here in Tuscany!)

Do you have any suggestion to give about the car?
I would like to install at least the big rollbar, because I think that the standard air duct cover is not enough.

Then I'm trying to find the small wind deflectors and the side plexiglass panels, any suggestion on where can I find these 2 pcs?

Thank you all !! :tu:

Karl V

Re: Hello from Italy!!

Post by Karl V » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:11 pm

Hi Francesco - and welcome!

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest maybe having a discussion with the Ariel factory here in the UK.

They are extremely helpful and can probably assist you with sourcing parts.

You could maybe post something in the Wanted / For Sale section if you know a bit more about what you are looking for. You never know, somebody have some bits for sale...

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:02 pm

FranceSC wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:51 pm Hello! it's Francesco from Italy!

I'm planning to buy an Atom 3 here in Italy from an old dealer that has one brand new left.

I'm planning to mainly use the Atom on track, with some short toad trip (we have wonderful streets here in Tuscany!)

I would like to install at least the big rollbar, because I think that the standard air duct cover is not enough.

Then I'm trying to find the small wind deflectors and the side plexiglass panels, any suggestion on where can I find these 2 pcs?

I am selling my 3.5 and it is possible that it goes without the sidepanels, carbon seats, wings and windscreen.
Might be able to sell you some parts if you want, depends on the buyer of the car.
You could also buy my car all together...it is all ready on EU license plates, which is pretty unique for a real 3.5 (supercharged)

The parts as well as the car itself can be seen here:

Ik heb deze advertentie op AutoScout24 gevonden.

http://www.autoscout24.nl/Details.aspx? ... aign=share

Kilometerstand: 29.500 km
Bouwjaar: 01/2013

Feel free to whatsapp me for details or tips concerning registration

FranceSC

Post by FranceSC » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:58 pm

speedmachine wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:02 pm
FranceSC wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:51 pm Hello! it's Francesco from Italy!

I am selling my 3.5 and it is possible that it goes without the sidepanels, carbon seats, wings and windscreen.
Might be able to sell you some parts if you want, depends on the buyer of the car.
You could also buy my car all together...it is all ready on EU license plates, which is pretty unique for a real 3.5 (supercharged)

The parts as well as the car itself can be seen here:

Ik heb deze advertentie op AutoScout24 gevonden.

http://www.autoscout24.nl/Details.aspx? ... aign=share

Kilometerstand: 29.500 km
Bouwjaar: 01/2013

Feel free to whatsapp me for details or tips concerning registration
Thank you all for all replies..
I have your car “saved” in my AutoScout24 whishlist..
But it’s a little bit too far from here and too expansive for my budget.. but I would really appreciate if we can make a trade with your spare parts!