Wedding car wanted in the South West ?

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Andy Parsons

Wedding car wanted in the South West ?

Post by Andy Parsons » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello everyone

My name is Andy and i'v come on here for the sole purpose to find Atom owners who are based in or around the South West who would be willing to help make my dream come true.

I'm after 3 of you lovely people to drive myself and my 2 best men in convoy from my house which is in Hanham, Bristol to the wedding venue at Westonbirt Arburetum near Tetbury , 22 miles in total.

I'v always dreamed of owning an Atom and one day i will but for the meantime i can't think of any better Wedding car than an Ariel Atom.

The wedding is on Friday 15th May 2015 , return journey is not needed and i can't imagine we will be needing your help for any more than 2 hours in total (including photo shoot). I'm happy to cover your costs and provide you with all the professional photo's taken.

You realy would be making my wedding day super special and kicking it off in the best possible way.

If you think you could help me out and make my dream come true i'd love to hear from you.

Andy, 07929274679, andyparsonsiphone@googlemail.com 

Many thanks
Andy

wattie

Re: Wedding car wanted in the South West ?

Post by wattie » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Hope some here can help......wedding eh, what u gonna do if it's raining as presumably you'll be togged up.

22 miles is a long way in an Atom.

Cheers Wattie

Andy Parsons

Post by Andy Parsons » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi Wattie,

Yea, we'l be suited and booted, if it was to rain , good question, well providing the driver didn't mind getting their atom wet then a bit of rain won't get in the way of a ride in my dream car. But if they didn't want to take it out in the rain then i'd fully understand and either drive my own car or make a last minute alternative wedding car.

Cheers, Andy

Sir Nick

Post by Sir Nick » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:46 pm

I'd be happy to add a memory to your day Andy.

Sir Nick
Atom 3.5R, Black+Red flashes, CF front & rear wings, CF bonnet & mud guards.  Bristol

wattie

Post by wattie » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:17 am

[quote="Andy Parsons"]
Hi Wattie,

Yea, we'l be suited and booted, if it was to rain , good question, well providing the driver didn't mind getting their atom wet then a bit of rain won't get in the way of a ride in my dream car. But if they didn't want to take it out in the rain then i'd fully understand and either drive my own car or make a last minute alternative wedding car.

Cheers, Andy
[/quote]
These guys are out in all weathers, hopefully it'll be a scorcher for you!
Nicks already up for it, could be a rather quick journey!!!! hope you find some others.
Cheers Wattie

Chris410

Post by Chris410 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 am

Happy to help. Will need to check my diary but can confirm in the next few days.

Kezzie

Post by Kezzie » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:14 am

Andy,

More than willing to assist. I'm in Bath so nice and local.

Adrian

hiewyj

Post by hiewyj » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi Andy,

I'll be OK to help out if needed, I'm South of Bristol but can get to Hanham easily enough. You might even have a use for 4 Atoms?

:vroom:

Regards
John

Andy Parsons

Post by Andy Parsons » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:03 am

Hi John

Sorry only just seen your kind message.

That would be magic, thank you so much. I'm only after 3 atoms , myself and 2 best men but the more the merrier !

Its early days and things could change but at the moment i have had 3 pretty keen offers to help my dream come true which i'm so exited about. Iv been overwhelmed with the kind offers i'v received , everyone seems genuinely kind and happy to help out which is rely nice, i'm looking forward to joining the Atom community one day.

If your available and would like to join in with a blast to the Westonbirt Arboretum with the other boys then feel free , make a convoy out of it, i suggested to the other guys that they could make a day of it after they have dropped us off.

I will keep you in the loop and be in touch nearer the time .

Many thanks again

Andy

hiewyj

Post by hiewyj » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:43 am

Hi Andy,

No problem - I'll pencil it in my diary

Regards
John