Newbie looking an atom in the near future.. Please read :)

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
tgreenan

Newbie looking an atom in the near future.. Please read :)

Post by tgreenan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:10 am

Hi guys

Ive just joined your forum today as I am looking to buy an atom sometime in the near future. Ive loved the atom this years but I never really could afford one but I should be ok now :)

Im from northern Ireland an I do a lot of racing in my bmw e30 track car which is running an f20c supercharged engine from a Honda s2000 an is pumping out 350 plus bhp. Alou I love it an ive spent 2 years developing the car I think I want something now that's going to put a huge smile back on my face. So I think im looking for a supercharged atom :)

I will post up a few pictures here of the car an if anyone is interested in taking it as a trade in and cash your way yous can contact me. Ive spent well over 25 grand on this car an I realise im probably going to take a hit on it lol.

This is a properly sorted car built to the highest standards using the best of all parts. Its msa logged. I paid 6 grand alone for the rotrex supercharger kit with ecu an to get it fitted an mapped. The car weighs 1020 kg with all fluids in.

Here is my youtube  channel with countless on-board videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNrbixpRg6z5gmjEkz4X6OQ

If anyone is interested I can write the full spec list out when I get time :)

I havnt made a for sale advert for this car yet because id rather do a trade in for an atom first..

Hope to get some advice from you guys on here.

Thanks Tony  :tu:

Ps this car was performance bmw magazine car of the year 2013

Last edited by tgreenan on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

wattie

Re: Newbie looking an atom in the near future.. Please read :)

Post by wattie » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:59 am

Good luck with the Atom hunt!
That Beemers some piece of kit. :tu:
Cheers Wattie

tgreenan

Post by tgreenan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:09 am

Thanks mate :)

It really is some piece of kit an I will be sad to see it go but the show must go on :)

Ive never got a run in an atom yet. Is there any users on here from northern Ireland?

Im a big Honda engine fan an after fitting the charger to my own Honda engine I will have to get one with a supercharger. Cant wait :)

wattie

Post by wattie » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:25 am

Glen from Belfast bought mine....later sold it but he may know of others.....worth a PM as I think he's still around.
See end of this thread.
http://www.atomclub.com/forum/index.php/topic,9184.480.html
Cheers Wattie

tgreenan

Post by tgreenan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:50 am

Ok Wattie thank you for your reply :) Ive just sent him a message there now..