New to the Atom scene

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Jamesw

Re: New to the Atom scene

Post by Jamesw » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 am

hahahah…..380 Wheel horse power ;) So I'm guessing somewhere between 410 and 430bhp? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So any known rotrex owners on this site in the uk guys?

best regards

J

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:51 am

Sounds great, impressive numbers. I only know of 1 rotrex powered one over here and it didn't seem quicker than my 275 on track....but that could also be my awesome steering  :roflp:
Do you have the dyno chart? I'm pretty curious on how the power curve goes, it seemed to me at that time that the power was more peaky than on the Jackson chargers. Could also be the case that almost 400 whp just is to much too handle at some points and it doesn't actually make the car quicker on the track. (untill it gets tamed by a proper driver that is)

Doesn't matter too much, the thrill and kick in the back is all that matters and very quick it is for sure
Atom 4 on its way, GR Yaris for the wet days

Jamesw

Post by Jamesw » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:37 am

Hahahah awesome! That made me chuckle!!

I do have a print out, its in the car under cover in my unit though. The power is straight up, extremely smooth. Ill see if i can dig it out later this week. The guy i brought it off showed me a vid filmed by his mate following him in a atom 300 3, the vid shows it just scampering off down the straights. I dont have a standard 300 as a reference but getting power down will be key. Just form experience on the road i need tyre temp for traction, its spins up in many gears without it, but once the tyres are up to temp and i have a few miles on them, traction is surprisingly good! Out of the bends in anger on track……we'll see. Literally peeing my pants with excitement to get her on track :)

Totally see what you are saying mate, can appreciate it all being wasted on track. We'll soon see later this year. But I'm pretty confident it will be a weapon. Came from exiges and nobles before this, and had some serious fun in those!!

ChuckUK

Post by ChuckUK » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:30 am

Any Vbox times ?

speedmachine

Post by speedmachine » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 pm

doesn't really matter how much hp it makes though, as long as it feels brutally fast and gives big smiles away every time you drive it. I never tested my numbers and couldn't care less about them as long as my standard answer to the question "how fast is it?" will be "faster than the others" ;)

Caus let's be honest, I don't get involved with Agera's, Veyrons or LaFerrari's on the street too often, so I won't be meeting faster cars after all :vroom:
Atom 4 on its way, GR Yaris for the wet days