Hi from New Zealand

Come here to say hello and get up to speed with how to make the most of the forum.
Rare350

Hi from New Zealand

Post by Rare350 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:45 am

Hi I am here to stalk kiwis - Jared and John.  :P :P :P :laugh:  Kidding!  Been told to join up since I am an enthusiast.  I have always loved Atoms and hope to have one of my own one day to sit beside my Esprit V8.  Perfect mix to me!   

wisp

Re: Hi from New Zealand

Post by wisp » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:43 am

[quote="Rare350"]
Hi I am here to stalk kiwis - Jared and John.   :P :P :P :laugh: 

[/quote]

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: So now we know.  ;)

Welcome Kylie.

I already posted in the PH Run thread (on here) that you need to get Jared to take you out in the 3. After that you should suffer withdrawal symptoms ;D . Maybe we can set something up at the Kidz First track day. Hopefully the weather will behave nicely and you'll both be there. You probably saw what Roger posted on the PH forum... "that Ariel is bliss to ride in!". Did you get any feed back from Steven about his quick ride?

apollyon25

Post by apollyon25 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 am

Ah Rare350 - thought that sounded like someone who's Trouble.

;)

Oh and THIS kiwi is from Napier - and has his firearms licence...
And you know what THAT means these days!

Rare350

Post by Rare350 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 pm

[quote="wisp"]

Welcome Kylie.

I already posted in the PH Run thread (on here) that you need to get Jared to take you out in the 3. After that you should suffer withdrawal symptoms ;D . Maybe we can set something up at the Kidz First track day. Hopefully the weather will behave nicely and you'll both be there. You probably saw what Roger posted on the PH forum... "that Ariel is bliss to ride in!". Did you get any feed back from Steven about his quick ride?

[/quote]
Hi hehe!! if all goes to plan weather wise ill be there on Sunday. No point if its literally chucking it down with rain.  I do feel the need to give something back to those sick kids and the community, even if I get the car out for a few laps and park up its better than nothing.  Sadly the extended forecast is meant for rain  :td:  I have my positive cap on so heres hoping.

Regarding rides, yip when the weather decides to warm up and be kind ill hound you guys for a ride/hoon.  Be heaps of fun.
  ;D

Rare350

Post by Rare350 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:46 pm

[quote="apollyon25"]
Ah Rare350 - thought that sounded like someone who's Trouble.

;)

Oh and THIS kiwi is from Napier - and has his firearms licence...
And you know what THAT means these days!
[/quote]

Im innocent - honest officer!  So its you they are trying to hunt down, ill have to tip them off and an opportunity to make a few bucks along the way  :laugh:
We should organise a paintball/target shooting night or something.  Fun !

Anyway hope to see you two on Sunday perhaps.

wisp

Post by wisp » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:13 am

Hey Kylie,

Congratulations on making the starting grid for the 1st Nov at the Hampton Downs.  :tu:
How many made the field? Spectators welcome?

Rare350

Post by Rare350 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:38 am

Hi talking to one of the race committee last night its a full field.  In the timed single car sprints theres 15 of us.  For Classic Car racing I think same again and Classic trials a full field assuming 15 as well.  But yeah of course spectators will be more than wecolme.  Bring the Atom out if its not raining.  Be awesome to have it out there. 

wisp

Post by wisp » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Sunday = Sunshine all day (seems logical with a name like that)  ;D
Attachments
Sunday.JPG
Sunday.JPG (57.98 KiB) Viewed 761 times

Alec

Post by Alec » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi Kylie,

Glad to see you here after showing your interest in the Atom on Pistonheads last May.

Have you been out for a spin with either Jared or John yet?

If you haven't, then when you do it will seal your fate and owning an Atom will take priority over everything else.  ;)
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Rare350

Post by Rare350 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi John thanks for the positve note on the weather, cant wait!!  I got a note from Graham and the Westfield XTR2 wont be there its an engine out jobbie, he had trouble with the gear box.  Bit of a blow for him.  Hopefully he will be back with us soon.

Hi Alec thanks for remembering me!  No I havent yet, I think we have all been a tad busy, but maybey this weekend at the track - IDEAL !! ;D

wisp

Post by wisp » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:48 am

[quote="Alec"]
Have you been out for a spin with either Jared or John yet?

[/quote]

Alec,

Forgot to mention that it happened in November. It was a nice day for it as well.

(I must look at replacing the glass in those mirrors)
Attachments
Kylies ride.jpg
Kylies ride.jpg (48.34 KiB) Viewed 699 times

Rare350

Post by Rare350 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 am

:tu:  Oh yeah nice one, was a lovely day and fun times!  Cant wait to have another go sometime soon.

Another hoon is on the cards eh??