WTB Atom

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Magicman

WTB Atom

Post by Magicman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Looking to licence it in California. Ready to buy. Just missed a good one by THAT much  :doh:
Magicman

Heywood-Yablowme

Re: WTB Atom

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:56 pm

There is a dandy one for sale on Ebay currently.  i am not the seller,but I am a bidder  ;D  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 22254&rd=1
Last edited by Heywood-Yablowme on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magicman

Post by Magicman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:28 pm

I already sent an email to the guy and haven't heard back! Good luck on the bidding...........that is unless I jump in ;D    Still looking................
Magicman

Magicman

Post by Magicman » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Bump  (excuse the expression) :pop:

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:21 pm

I sent the guy an email as well and never heard back. Guess I will not be bidding any further :P

Magicman

Post by Magicman » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Maybe he can't bear to part with it after all......... ::)

iwantanatom

Post by iwantanatom » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:52 pm

I asked him about selling the wings separately... he said no. So, he is replying to some people...

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:09 am

Well,I bought the Atom ;D  Image

AlanP

Post by AlanP » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:13 am

Well Done!

A
Beautiful 2000 XJR, last ever supercharged Atom, Fiesta Active, 'Verstappen' Honda e, Focus, Jaguar iPace, Volcano Yellow, MSO Black Pack 720S Spider.

bolus

Post by bolus » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:50 pm

[quote="Heywood"]
Well,I bought the Atom ;D  Image
[/quote]

haha  awesome.  so now you have 2?  give me the wings  ;D ;D ;D

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:49 pm

I'm figuring on taking the Brammo wings off the new car and putting them on the "old" car. I'm going to get a set of the Shinoo wings for the new car.

I like what Zen did on the nose of his old car and am going to paint the new car similar,with the bright red instead of orange though.Might do the tea tray and dash piece as well and if I can force myself to paint the wings...well,maybe only the end sections. ;D  Might paint the belly pan red too. I don't know....I'll have to experiment a bit.
Last edited by Heywood-Yablowme on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magicman

Post by Magicman » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:10 am

Outstanding! :tu:

Hopefully I'm next........

Terry

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:29 am

Hey,I figure the new 3's will be $70k+ and a waiting list... and there is nothing wrong with a Brammo Atom that a little puttering can't fix up.
They are available NOW and quite reasonably priced   ;)

If a 50 year old Ariel square 4 is worth $45k,I figure in 50 years my Atom will be worth $2,250,000! :o :o

I should live so long :angel:.
Last edited by Heywood-Yablowme on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magicman

Post by Magicman » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:09 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AndyLUFC

Post by AndyLUFC » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:24 am

[quote="Heywood"]
Hey,I figure the new 3's will be $70k+ and a waiting list... and there is nothing wrong with a Brammo Atom that a little puttering can't fix up.
They are available NOW and quite reasonably priced  ;)

If a 50 year old Ariel square 4 is worth $45k,I figure in 50 years my Atom will be worth $2,250,000! :o :o

I should live so long :angel:.
[/quote]

If you reckon a Square 4 is $45 grand, then I'm off to make a very nice deal this w/e.