I need an atom!!!!

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
batomerr

I need an atom!!!!

Post by batomerr » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:28 am

ok well I think I've finally given up at trying to peice together my very own atom  :-[so here's my only option if you decide that you want to sell your atom or are feeling reallly REALLY generous and want to just give it to "Avery deserving person" reply to this thread ;D thanks batomerr

Heywood-Yablowme

Re: I need an atom!!!!

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:19 am

I am in New England. I have an old Miata that needs work.You can have it.All you have to do is have it shipped to you. It's not an Atom,but it's a start. In all honesty,I am sure you can find a better one locally ( for the price of shipping mine)and start working on it.

apollyon25

Post by apollyon25 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:45 am

Like I said in the other thread - a friend of mine has a 1.6L Honda Civic (stock) and can still out-drive me and my Atom.

Hell, my first car was a P.O.S 83 Mitsubishi Lancer. But I could drive it to Uni, drive it to the bars (and walk home - dont drink and drive), and drive it to the lookout spots with the girls...
I drove it to death... even though it was a P.O.S. and it was all I could afford at the time... hell I had some fun in it on dirt roads, carparks and all the usual places you break cars...

batomerr

Post by batomerr » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:22 pm

haha I'm working with a 97 mazda protege 1.5l na engine and it is soooooooooo slow 0-60 somewher around10 seconds maybe more depending on what I have in the car lol

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:43 pm

[quote="Heywood"]
I am in New England. I have an old Miata that needs work.You can have it.All you have to do is have it shipped to you. It's not an Atom,but it's a start. In all honesty,I am sure you can find a better one locally ( for the price of shipping mine)and start working on it.
[/quote]

Now THAT's generosity!  I'd jump at the opportunity for that.  I owned a Miata for 19 years before I got my Atom, and still have it. 
Last edited by Mr.Woolery on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

batomerr

Post by batomerr » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 pm

only problem is I don't have the money to ship it here right now :'( lol

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:00 am

[quote="batomerr"]
only problem is I don't have the money to ship it here right now :'( lol
[/quote]

That is a shame I was just going to send you a spare Atom I had lying around but now I know you don't have the money to insure it or look after it I am afraid I won't be able to.  Sorry about that

Ben