Selling my Atom

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
bolus

Selling my Atom

Post by bolus » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:07 pm

I saw I am Legend last night and I realized that I have been kidding myself.  I love the Mustang GT500 and so I need to be selling my Atom to cover the cost. 

The Atom is in a few pieces right now but when it is back together will be a 400WHP turbo (pretty sure).  I'll even throw in a bottle of boostjuice too.  Unique 7 switch gadget panel included!

will take best offer. 

my dream car:
Attachments
iamlegendgt5002.jpg
iamlegendgt5002.jpg (74.35 KiB) Viewed 1099 times

rfmarz@frontiernet

Re: Selling my Atom

Post by rfmarz@frontiernet » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:09 pm

April Fool to you too. :P

bolus

Post by bolus » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:10 pm

too obvious?  cant let Bruce show us up

rfmarz@frontiernet

Post by rfmarz@frontiernet » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Good point. :tu:

silver

Post by silver » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:16 pm

teh gay haha.....at least change it to a koeniggsegg CCX or something that can rival an atom.

dford

Post by dford » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:32 pm

I just screamed "is he on crack?!" at my computer.... ;D

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:14 pm

[quote="bolus"]
I saw I am Legend last night and I realized that I have been kidding myself.  I love the Mustang GT500 and so I need to be selling my Atom to cover the cost. 

The Atom is in a few pieces right now but when it is back together will be a 400WHP turbo (pretty sure).  I'll even throw in a bottle of boostjuice too.  Unique 7 switch gadget panel included!

will take best offer. 

my dream car:
[/quote]

What's going on with the fire engine in the background?  Why is it sniffing the road??

silver

Post by silver » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:38 pm

sniffing NYC's sewer system like a dog sniffs your butt.

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:43 pm

[quote="silver"]
sniffing NYC's sewer system like a dog sniffs your butt.
[/quote]

[quote="John Lloyd"]
[quote="bolus"]

will take best offer. 

my dream car:
[/quote]

What's going on with the fire engine in the background?  Why is it sniffing the road??
[/quote]

It's OK I've just seen what the photo' is taken from.

John H

Post by John H » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:25 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]
John........... I've told you before about climbing up firemens ladders
heh

Driver

Post by Driver » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:46 am

Should've said you were getting into collectibles like a retro Batmobile from the 60's or the Clampettmobile. Maybe that your doctor said you had to slow down for your heart and racing was out. Then some people might have taken the bait.. :)

silver

Post by silver » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Driver, since Bolus is a Doc, maybe he prescribed it for himself :D