Atom 3.5SC 310 2018 for sale - Now SOLD

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
BadgerJim

Atom 3.5SC 310 2018 for sale - Now SOLD

Post by BadgerJim » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:37 pm

Hi guys, l intend to list my Atom for sale on here shortly and wanted to Iist a post in advance of taking some detailed pictures at the weekend.

It is a 2018 factory super charged model, plenty of extras and absolutely zero issues whatsoever.
It has LSD and a baffled sump.
Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs.
Decat pipe.
Jc composites seat pads.
Full roll hoop.
Lightweight rota alloys in black with R888R’s.
Black powder coated factory wheels NS2R tyres fitted.
A full set brand new un-used uniroyal rainsport 5 tyres (for the factory wheels).
Front tow frame / aerofoil mount.
Ariel polycarbonate side panels.
Indoor genuine Ariel soft cover.
Factory Power Commander.
Two immobiliser keys.

‘Frame is silver, and body panels (nose/air box cover) are white.
The mileage is incredible at 1042 miles only.

The Atom has had two services with Ariel, and I have recently purchased a service pack from Ariel to include the transmission fluid brake fluid etc which I’m happy to either give the new owner or complete the service in advance of the sale.

The car owes me a fair price, and I'd be grateful for any suggestion on what amount to list it for as otherwise the price will be firm.

Never seen a bump, no dents to frame or body, totally perfect running order, tracks true, wheels unmarked.
Very genuine reason for sale.

Images to follow, any interested parties please pm me your name and number.
Jimmy :tu:

Fastlane

Re: Atom 3.5SC 310 2018 for sale

Post by Fastlane » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:20 am

Try putting it on at what you paid and be open to offers.
2008 Supercharged Atom 3, Tesla Model 3 Long Range

Badger

Post by Badger » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Yeah I might do thanks. It owes me £57,575 if I were to scrape every penny back :-D

It's rained here all day so I haven't rolled it out of its nice dry cosy home to take images. 'See what Sunday brings in terms of dry sunshine.
I've looked on autotrader and the prices are just silly. Plenty to choose from now though it seems most are very high numbers, especially the 4's. I'd most likley list mine at £52,500 and see what interest I received as there are older ones with substantially higher mileage at more money with more wear and tear.

I hope to have images loaded shortly, it's just weather-dependant and weekends are my only free time. It's also a very reluctant sale but needs must.

Badger

Post by Badger » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:30 am

**provisionally sold outside of the forum**