Atom 3 310 supercharged - £34,995

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Kai

Atom 3 310 supercharged - £34,995

Post by Kai » Wed May 08, 2019 11:53 am

Hi all
I can’t believe I’m doing this but I’m putting my superb 2010 Atom 3 Supercharged up for sale.
It’s the usual case of not driving it enough but something else has come up that needs my money so (reluctantly) the Atom has to go to another home.
I’ve just put the ad up on PistonHeads but will list the specs here in case you know anybody who is looking.
2010 Atom 3 Supercharged. Original sale price was £57k to include 245bhp 6 speed plus 310 supercharger upgrade, LSD, cat bypass pipe, polished s/steel manifold and silencer, Alcon big brake kit front and rear, handbrake system for Alcons, remote brake bias adjuster, Bilstein adjustable dampers with 2 piece springs, quick release steering wheel, fire extinguisher, 16” Magnesium wheels with road/track tyres R888R’s, stainless fixings, Aero deflectors, high level brake light, locking fuel cap, 12v aux feed with BMW socket, 2” belt pads over 4 point Wiilans harnesses both sides, candy apple red painted bodywork, carbon instrument panel, powder coated chassis in gunmetal, red brake callipers.
The car is in excellent condition with hardly a mark on it. It’s well known here and at the factory with full history there. I’ve changed the oil locally recently and tyres are nearly new. The car did some European travel in its early life which accounts for most of the 29,500 mileage. I’ve only done 2,000 a year in it. It’s always garaged and always run on Shell V power. I also have a few extra bits that I’m selling separately or as part of the deal - oil service kits, new brake pads, outdoor cover etc.
I’ll be very sad to see it go but needs must .....
Contact me if you need any more info.
Kai
Last edited by Kai on Wed May 08, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hedge

Re: Atom 3 310 supercharged

Post by Hedge » Wed May 08, 2019 11:56 am

You might want to mention the price you’re after?

GLWTS.

Cheers,
Hedge

Fastlane

Re: Atom 3 310 supercharged - £34,995

Post by Fastlane » Wed May 08, 2019 2:04 pm

It looks like really nice car at a sensible price. Just a couple of suggestions:

Put bullet points in your adverts - it is very difficult to read them otherwise.
Take a lot more photos and put as many in your ads as possible - anybody interested is likely not to be local and will want to see them before buying.

Good luck with your sale. :tu:
2008 Supercharged Atom 3, Tesla Model 3 Long Range

Kai

Post by Kai » Wed May 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Thanks guys.
As I say, I really don’t want to sell but needs must
👍

Kai

Post by Kai » Thu May 09, 2019 5:06 pm

SOLD.
Four people called me on the day I advertised it and the first person who arrived bought it for the asking price.
I think this proves that there is a very healthy market out there.
I’ll miss the car but I will be back in one again.
All the best for now.
Kai

phil4

Post by phil4 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Should have asked for more :) Glad you didn't have any hassle though.

Kai

Post by Kai » Fri May 10, 2019 9:32 am

Yeah maybe but it was a fair price and it gives me what I need for the other bits and pieces without any hassle.
No doubt about it, I will be back in an Atom at some point in the not too distant.....
Kai