Looking for my 3rd Atom - Atom 3.5 supercharged

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Adam T

Looking for my 3rd Atom - Atom 3.5 supercharged

Post by Adam T » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi Everyone

Typical 'wanted' post I am afraid but just putting the feeders out there. I am looking for my 3rd Atom, a 3.5 supercharged.

If you are interested in selling then please let me know. Tom & Henry at Ariel are also on the eye out for me but a bit quiet at the moment.

Looking forward to being an active member of the club again, its been a bit of tumble weed for me since I sold my first Atom in 2008. Kids kept most of my 'club time' during my second Atom. However, cannot wait to get back in to it.

Hopefully see some of you this year

Adam T

Alex Brandon-Smith

Re: Looking for my 3rd Atom - Atom 3.5 supercharged

Post by Alex Brandon-Smith » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Excellent news Adam...welcome back! Hoping the search proves fruitful and you can come and join various trips and road time now the nippers are a bit older!

Keep us in touch with it...

Alex
310=325! That'll be the Presidential Remap kicking in... :vroom:

super_fandango

Post by super_fandango » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:27 am

HI Adam,

I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I've just advertised my immaculate 2013 3.5 245 on PH and this forum (currently most recent advert).
As you know, the S/C can be retrospectively fitted at the factory, so if it's of any interest, then let me know.

Best regards,

Matt

Adam T

Post by Adam T » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Hi
Thanks very much for letting me know. I have actually picked a car up a few weeks ago so I am now sorted. I should have closed this post sorry. Thanks again though.