My Atom 3 300 For Sale

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Daniel

My Atom 3 300 For Sale

Post by Daniel » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:42 pm

This is the ad to go on PH, however I wanted to offer it to club members here as I would like it to stay in the forum family, if possible. PM for more details or if you would like to talk over the phone PM me your number. Thanks for taking the time to read. For images, here is the link to the pictures I have taken earlier today https://www.dropbox.com/sh/954o7jq5t7otwnk/AABb5XxNbqHgxORkHrKqFWi9a?dl=0

This is my high specification 2010 Ariel Atom 3 300, which I am offering for sale. The car has covered just 8335 miles in it's life and sits with a lot of tread on the tyres. As this is a June registered car the routine service and MOT has lately been carried out (June 1st 2015), so does not need touching until this time next year (or 4,500 miles if you hit that first). It has been mine for the last 3 summers, however the time has come to sell my Atom due to the fact I simply no longer have the time to take it out as much as it deserves. It therefore seems fit to let someone else have the pleasure of owning such a machine. I've loved every single second of my ownership and I hope whoever buys it will enjoy it just the same.

The Spec (lifted from the build spec):
LSD
Polished S/S manifold and silencer
Cat bypass pipe along with cat
Sports brake package - rear
Alcon big brake - front
Handbrake
Aluminium dampers - adj bump/rebound
Two piece spring kit
Quick release steering wheel
Shift light wheel
Remote brake bias adjuster
16in wheel package
Stainless fittings
Aero deflectors
High level brake light
Locking fuel cap
12V aux feed
12V aux feed with BMW socket
3in seat belts and pads either side
Interior car cover
Clear lenses/coloured bulbs
Battery Optimiser
Number plate brackets

Since I've owned the vehicle I have purchased:
A second set of wheels and tyres, which I bought off the Atom Club Forum so that the car could sit on these through the winter months; and I stored the main wheels and tyres separately to maintain their condition.
The Sports Exhaust - I believe this to be a rare bit of kit and just adds to the roar of the car. It's a very simple task to swap over and is done within 10 minutes.
(These items are not a part of the price, however if you want these items we can discuss this also, I don't expect a fortune for them.)

The car has 10 months MOT and full service history, all receipts are available to see and of course come with the sale. As the factory is quite some distance from me I searched to find someone highly recommended to carry out the routine maintenance on this vehicle. I found that a master technician at a Honda dealer near me had done work on many other Atoms, so he became the man for the job. He allows me in the workshop when carrying out the servicing and MOT, and I get to watch how he meticulously takes care of my car.

The pictures really don't do my car justice. I have had the car detailed twice and it looks great. I'm sure you'll agree if you come to see.

As you'd expect the car:
- is HPI clear, was paid for cash and of course is accident free - I can supply proof of this for you at my cost. However if you wish to completely satisfy yourself of this and are a serious buyer, I will give you the registration number so you can make your own checks.
- is mechanically sound and has never missed a beat.
- is maintained to the highest standard and only the best fluids used (factory recommended engine oil, factory recommended gearbox oil, as used in Formula 1 Castrol React SRF Racing Brake Fluid and so on...)
- is garaged
- has never seen the rain

The Price: £35,500

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch, however please only if you are serious. Test drives are at my discretion and will only be agreed if I think you are a serious buyer and have necessary insurance to be driving this car. This is an excellent opportunity to buy one of these exciting cars at a fair price. It draws a lot of attention and smiles from everyone - nothing comes close in many ways.  :vroom:
Last edited by Daniel on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

AtomMadStew

Re: My Atom 3 300 For Sale

Post by AtomMadStew » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Looks Pristine Daniel!
Good luck with the sale.

Stew

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Thanks Stew. I can't believe I'm actually doing this!

Yorkshire

Post by Yorkshire » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Good Luck with sale mate.

Let me guess wedding bells or house move on cards!!!!

Cheers

Stu  :vroom:

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Ha, I think we are a way off from the wedding, and got the house. I just never have the chance to use it anymore. I'm sure I'll be back though!

Maxime06

Post by Maxime06 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 am

Would you sell the sport exhaust alone?

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:59 am

I'm giving the buyer of the vehicle first refusal. If they don't want it then it goes up for sale. I've had a handful of PMs come through offering fair money for it so looks like there's quite a bit of interest in these things.

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Reduced to £34,500 to help move things along.

Cheers

Daniel