Used 2013 Ariel Atom 3 with Honda K24 for sale

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
toddmvc

Used 2013 Ariel Atom 3 with Honda K24 for sale

Post by toddmvc » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:56 pm

I have a used 2013 Atom 3 for sale with the new Honda K24 engine.  It has 385 miles on it.  All carbon fiber bodywork, gold chassis, and lots of other options.  Please check out the photos http://arielatomk24.com

PhilTimo

Re: Used 2013 Ariel Atom 3 with Honda K24 for sale

Post by PhilTimo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:36 pm

dead link

Kezzie

Post by Kezzie » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Eerrmm excuse my ignorance but how can you have a used 2013 one when it's still 2012??? :H:

toddmvc

Post by toddmvc » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 am

As with every other car brand, they use the next year for the current year of their vehicle.  I don't make the rules, I just go along with it.  If it makes you any happier, this is the very first vehicle that Ariel produced with the 2013 designation, as it is the first road going car with the Honda K24 engine.  All of the K20 cars would be 2012 or older.

Anx

Post by Anx » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:33 am

I thought I would throw in my 2c, I was down at the Phoenix dealer last week and saw this car - seriously a beautiful car.  The pictures don't really do it justice for whatever reason, they look a bit more washed out vs the actual car which really pops.  The carbon accents are look great as well.  I would add in that it's super clean, but let's face it, with less that 400 miles, or two tanks of gas, there wasn't much time for it to get dirty.  ;)

My car is basically this guys younger brother (mine was the 2nd K24 off the line), so I can tell you the smooth power of the K24 definitely makes this a pleasure to drive - ALOT.  I just broke 3k miles on mine the other day, and I've only had it for a couple months.