Atom2 300 Reg '06 WA56NCZ

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Sam

Atom2 300 Reg '06 WA56NCZ

Post by Sam » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:18 am

I'd be interested to know if the previous owner or current owner of this car is out there on the forum. Please respond if you are. Cheers, -Sam

Hedge

Re: Atom2 300 Reg '06 WA56NCZ

Post by Hedge » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:58 am

Wouldn't a call to the Factory solve this immediately?
Cheers, Hedge

Sam

Post by Sam » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 am

Yes, good call!
Cheers, -Sam

l33haw

Post by l33haw » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:46 am

That would be mine! Although now with a private plate, was never keen on the whole 'WANCZ' plate.

So are you its previous/origional owner?

If so would be interesting to get some of your experiences/any issues with the car!
Last edited by l33haw on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sam

Post by Sam » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Not a previous owner unfortunately! The reason I ask is that I'm selling my Atom and a dealer, who I notice has previously sold your car (I guess you may have bought from them?), is interested in mine. They are Targa Florio Cars in Chichester (nr Goodwood), so I wondered if you'd had experience of them? If so, how was it?
Cheers,  -Sam

l33haw

Post by l33haw » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:49 pm

I bought my car through them. Not a lot to say to be honest from a buyer perspective, very helpful and friendly although in truth they didn’t know an awful lot about Atoms technically but did have plenty of receipts and paperwork etc. The price was the clincher for me, after negotiation was well over 10% less than the equivalent used car direct from the factory (it was November and the car had been in their stock for a few months though), although the flip side is I didn’t have the confidence of a factory ‘signed off’ car, and he even refused to fill the tank up! I think margins are tight, but as a result everyone wins to a degree. I got lucky as iv since had the car checked and all is well.

It’s a fantastic dealership though with some weird and wonderful cars for sale, I regularly go on the website just to see what the latest strange stock is. Hence why they often stock Atoms.

Id say if the price they are offering is satisfactory to what you want then I see no reason based on my experience to not do it.

However I would also recommend putting a ‘for sale’ thread up on this forum with the details of your car etc, as buyers often frequent here whilst looking for a car. You never know you may get lucky

Jamier27

Post by Jamier27 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:46 pm

I have now purchased this vehicle, from a Micheal Hutchinson, top guy.

Look forward to ownership :D

l33haw

Post by l33haw » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:18 am

[quote="Jamier27"]
I have now purchased this vehicle, from a Micheal Hutchinson, top guy.

Look forward to ownership :D
[/quote]

I'm sure you will. Cracking car and (mostly) faultless in my time with it. Look back through some of my posts and it's time with me is pretty well documented. Where in the UK are you?

Jamier27

Post by Jamier27 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:31 am

Cool thanks, I will do

Based in carlisle where the sun rarely shines!

l33haw

Post by l33haw » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:30 pm

[quote="Jamier27"]
Cool thanks, I will do

Based in carlisle where the sun rarely shines!
[/quote]

:tu:  I bought it from the south coast, so it's travelled a long way!

Jamier27

Post by Jamier27 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Looking through your posts and not getting anywhere lol...

So many pages of posts...

Any key history moments/failures/upgrades happen in your ownership??

l33haw

Post by l33haw » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:03 pm

[quote="Jamier27"]
Looking through your posts and not getting anywhere lol...

So many pages of posts...

Any key history moments/failures/upgrades happen in your ownership??
[/quote]

Brilliant on track, meticulously services, been checked by the factory, search l33hawley for YouTube action.  Previous owner was a pilot who spent a lot of time in Switzerland, and apparently the car spent some time there. Only problem I had was a leak in the fuel tank. I removed the tank, had it welded by a race mechanic, and it was fine there after.

You will enjoy it!