Information on Atom for sale

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Smiffy

Information on Atom for sale

Post by Smiffy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi Does anyone know the history of this Atom on Piston heads. I know most Atom owners are know of each others cars and i thought this might be a nice car to start my Atom ownership. Any info would be great especially previous owner

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3581963.htm

AtomMadStew

Re: Information on Atom for sale

Post by AtomMadStew » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 pm

The factory might be able to help you.

Rich Cox

Post by Rich Cox » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Smiffy, I've a 2006 A2 245 which will be up for sale after the Donnington track day. It's just down with the factory having annual service and mot and so you can ask them about it if you are calling about the other. PM me if you'd like details, I haven't advertised it yet as I've got that track day booked, if you wanted you could come along to Donnington for a ride.

Cheers, Rich

l33haw

Post by l33haw » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 pm

[quote="Rich Cox"]
Hi Smiffy, I've a 2006 A2 245 which will be up for sale after the Donnington track day. It's just down with the factory having annual service and mot and so you can ask them about it if you are calling about the other. PM me if you'd like details, I haven't advertised it yet as I've got that track day booked, if you wanted you could come along to Donnington for a ride.

Cheers, Rich
[/quote]

Can a supercharger be added to a 220? If not a 245 would maybe make more sense as a starting point as you could add a charger later on and not have to change the whole car.

glyn430

Post by glyn430 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 pm

[/quote]

Can a supercharger be added to a 220? If not a 245 would maybe make more sense as a starting point as you could add a charger later on and not have to change the whole car.
[/quote]

i believe a supercharger can be fitted to a 220 and you end up with what i believe they call a 275