Red framed AtomFest Special on eBay

Here you can find all things Ariel related that our members have posted for sale. In order to post an item for sale you must be a full Club Member. Registered Forum users who are not full members can comment on items for sale and Guest users can browse and search the items only.
Driver

Red framed 245HP Atom For Sale

Post by Driver » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:34 am

Yeah, I'll quit my job and become Daddy Warbucks Waynes' Driver. ;)  Someone's got to mind his contraption when he needs to move it and he wants to drive the Atom instead. 3 old(er) farts traversing the USA & Canada, terrorizing locals wherever they go, Wayne your a writer, there's got to be a book in there somewhere.  ;D

Have we taken this thread far enough off topic yet?  :pop:
Last edited by Driver on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jul

Re: Red framed AtomFest Special -- :( for sale

Post by Jul » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:05 am

Riding/driving in this Red framed atom to and from Sonics was the highlight of our trip to Atomfest.  Many passing cars almost swerved off the road while trying to take pictures of it on the highway while in caravan. 

Now, we are thrilled to have a 6' x 3.5' banner of this car on the wall of our den.  ;D
It looks great!!!  What a great reminder of a wonderful event.

Driver

Post by Driver » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey Jul, where did Bruce's Ariel stickers wind up at? Helmet? on the car? I haven't seen you posting any picts of you and the hubby in your Atom. Assume ya'll must be too busy enjoying it. :)

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Spring is here and the AtomFest Special needs to go on to please a new owner. It has just gone through an end-to end clean up and inspection and all details put right. Slight frame scorching from exhaust failure has been repaired with 2-part polyurethane matching paint. Exhaust system is all stainless, a far better solution than the original "ceramic coated carbon steel" unit. This is from the head to the muffler. A brand new in the box muffler is included (no discoloration).

Price ranges from $77k (less the C/F bodywork, wings and Dymags,) to $95k (includes everything in the first post of this thread.)

At any price, a matching number AtomFest coin (SN 100) is included.

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Fri May 02, 2008 2:08 am

That is an incredibly desirable piece of machinery!!! :o :tu:

Eddie ;D

M coop

Post by M coop » Tue May 06, 2008 9:00 am

I didn't see, but how many miles are on it?

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Tue May 06, 2008 11:24 pm

[quote="M coop"]
I didn't see, but how many miles are on it?
[/quote]

The car has a few over 1,400 miles on it just now. It's just begging me to drive it! Fortunately I have another Atom to meet the urge!

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Finally bit the bullet. I just posted my Atomfest Special to eBay.

[img width=800 height=531]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h269/ ... C_2964.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=531]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h269/ ... C_2957.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=531]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h269/ ... 2470-1.jpg[/img]
Last edited by 1965Cobra427 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rfmarz@frontiernet

Re: Red framed AtomFest Special on eBay

Post by rfmarz@frontiernet » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:06 am

Randy, I wish you  the best of luck with your sale. I can vouch for the fsact that you have one beautiful Atom!!! :tu: