Ferrari BLACK

Alec

Re: Ferrari BLACK

Post by Alec » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Just found another BLACK Ferrari but not one I'd really want.  ::)

Well not without the optional extras anyway.  ;D

Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Driver

Post by Driver » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:42 am

probably had to replace the Ferrari mill with a smal block chevy just to get enough torque to move the limo forward. Of course  WITH the optional "extras" the only thing I'd see getting a workout would be the springs. :D

Alec

Post by Alec » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:33 am

[quote="Driver"]
probably had to replace the Ferrari mill with a smal block chevy just to get enough torque to move the limo forward. Of course  WITH the optional "extras" the only thing I'd see getting a workout would be the springs. :D
[/quote]

Apparently it can still do 0-60mph in under six seconds and has a top speed of 166mph.

Ferrari engineers, including the 360's chassis designer, helped to stretch the Modena with a carbon fibre company called Carbonite and it weighs just 160kg more than the normal 1,390kg.

It was chopped in half and stretched by 9.6 ft with a section of hand-built carbon fibre and now seats eight people.
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Heywood-Yablowme

Post by Heywood-Yablowme » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:47 am

Makes me want to run out to the garage and build the first Atom limo... ::)    Lots of LEG room ;D