2-11 thread.

Stephanie Plum

Re: 2-11 thread.

Post by Stephanie Plum » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:56 pm

I'm afraid the hard time and some of the unnecessary comments have just about finished me with this forum.  I don't need the grief, or the elitist attitude that prevails on here amongst some posters tbh.  I'm going to retreat back to seloc and stay there.

John, Trigger I'll see you over there - anyone who actually likes my car thank you - if you're in the area give me a shout and I'm happy to take you out in it.

I'm off.

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Doh!

For what it's worth, I LOVE your car.  BRG/Yellow with red interior is perfect.  If I had a Lotus, I'd do the same....would love to have an Exige in those colors. :drool:

AtomFun

Post by AtomFun » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Regrettably, many members have retreated in similar fashion having been subjected to snide comments and ridiculed by those who should know better  :td:

Good luck with your 2-11 and have fun.

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:30 pm

[quote="Stephanie Plum"]
I'm afraid the hard time and some of the unnecessary comments have just about finished me with this forum.  I don't need the grief, or the elitist attitude that prevails on here amongst some posters tbh.  I'm going to retreat back to seloc and stay there.

John, Trigger I'll see you over there - anyone who actually likes my car thank you - if you're in the area give me a shout and I'm happy to take you out in it.

I'm off.
[/quote]

What unnecessary comments? a few comments on the decals are all I can recall.  Saw someone else's 2-11 in the flesh at Silverstone the other week, looked allright, hope that is a more positive comment for you

Ben

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:31 pm

[quote="AtomFun"]
Good luck with your 2-11 and have fun.
[/quote]

Ditto.  I'll keep my eyes open for you around Dorking,  or may see you on a LoT day.  I've got to get back to Abbeville some time soon.  

Nathan

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:59 pm

[quote="Stephanie Plum"]

I'm off.
[/quote]

Wtf did you think you were going to get on a forum dedicated to a rival marque? I actually think the comments were pretty tame, and no one said they didn't like your car.

Still, if you're going to get all chippy, then bye bye... enjoy seloc - where, of course, there's never a bad word said about Atoms...
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

Ultrasound

Post by Ultrasound » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:21 am

I always thought we were a pretty friendly bunch.  :-\

Trigger

Post by Trigger » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:23 am

Sorry I posted her pics now....love the car myself just dont want one. If I am honest we are a little more blimkered here than Seloc. But as John says, welcome to a one car forum !
Atom 4, Mclaren 720s, Audi Rs4, VW ID3.....

NathanE

Post by NathanE » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:28 am

[quote="Trigger"]
Sorry I posted her pics now....love the car myself just dont want one. If I am honest we are a little more blimkered here than Seloc. But as John says, welcome to a one car forum !
[/quote]

Actually reflecting on all the posts on the 2-11 I think that there is more carping and negative stuff written on here about the Atom than there ever was about the lotus.  In general, other than aesthetically, people were pretty supportive of the car.