Jaguar XF

benyeats

Jaguar XF

Post by benyeats » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Saw one of these in the metal for the first time last week at CES also had a sit in and play with the stereo system.

As others have said the photos in the press don't do it justice really worth seeing one in the flesh, stunning car just in time to save Jaguar for its new owners.....

Ben

MadMaxedAtom

Re: Jaguar XF

Post by MadMaxedAtom » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:40 am

Now you're talkin :tu:

sc0tt

Post by sc0tt » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Tata Jaguar ......

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Saw it at Geneva last year - looked lovely then (I think I suggested it was my car of the show... Alec?). Looks even better on the road
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:28 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
Saw it at Geneva last year - looked lovely then (I think I suggested it was my car of the show... Alec?). Looks even better on the road
[/quote]

Think it was a concept version then that had slightly nicer lights at the front, the production version does not photo as well but looks as good in the flesh

Ben

Alec

Post by Alec » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:39 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
[/quote]

Your wish is my command, oh master.  Image

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]

My star of the show? Well, I think there were two cars that really stood out and which, if theyâ??d in been in production I would have laid out money for immediately.

The first is never likely to see the light of day, and thatâ??s the Bertone Fiat Barchetta. A positive gem of a baby roadster with every line, every curve, every angle just about perfect. I want one.

The other car will be coming to a showroom near you, probably in a couple of years â?? itâ??s the new 4 door Jaguar coupe, the C-XF. It was lovely â?? the latest iteration of Ian Callumâ??s design style, sure, but what a styleâ?¦From every angle it amazed and impressed.

[/quote]
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)