Tw@t of the Week

A place to be silly and pass time mindlessly
wisp

Re: Tw@t of the Week

Post by wisp » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:24 am

Obviously Max Mosley would be a candidate now. Suckered, just like Shane Warne.

How do these high profile people get so easily snared in such traps? You would think, in their position, the would be more "on to it".

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:58 pm

F1, there was no need for that red flag today or indeed the yellow...

John H

Post by John H » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Undoubtedly me this week as after taking the pin out of my fire extuinguisher for Bedford last saturday, I promptly set the bloody thing off in my face outside the pub this afternoon.
I noticed that the pin was still out and as I leaned forward to replace it by squeezing the grip slightly so I could get the holes to line up and thus get the pin in, I copped a facefull of rancid foam in front of about 20 interested onlookers..........................
Still all was not lost, I told them you have to precharge the turbo by letting some of the pressure out of it and sometimes it does that...........doubt they believed me, especially the geezer in the firemans uniform or the bird with the comedy tits who found it most amusing.
Ufffffffffffffffffff
You live and learn eh!

skilly

Post by skilly » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:00 pm

[quote="John H"]
Undoubtedly me this week as after taking the pin out of my fire extuinguisher for Bedford last saturday, I promptly set the bloody thing off in my face outside the pub this afternoon.
I noticed that the pin was still out and as I leaned forward to replace it by squeezing the grip slightly so I could get the holes to line up and thus get the pin in, I copped a facefull of rancid foam in front of about 20 interested onlookers..........................
Still all was not lost, I told them you have to precharge the turbo by letting some of the pressure out of it and sometimes it does that...........doubt they believed me, especially the geezer in the firemans uniform or the bird with the comedy tits who found it most amusing.
Ufffffffffffffffffff
You live and learn eh!
[/quote]

Classic - would love to have seen that !

John H

Post by John H » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:04 pm

[quote="Captain Atom (Mark)"]
[quote="John H"]
Ufffffffffffffffffff
You live and learn eh!
[/quote]

Classic - would love to have seen that !
[/quote]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It was exceptionally stupid......even for me.

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:55 pm

if anyone had got any pics or vids of that, youtube would have had a field day...

John H

Post by John H » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:42 pm

[quote="Dext37 Fielding"]
if anyone had got any pics or vids of that, youtube would have had a field day...
[/quote]
I went back to the same pub tonight and the barmaid said " did you set the fire extinguisher off by accident in your face this afternoon"?
heh
erm...............yep!!!!!!!!!!
First and last time hopefully

DFext37 Fielding

Post by DFext37 Fielding » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:38 pm

it'll probably end up being your pub trick or ''drunk'' pub trick...  :P lol

John H

Post by John H » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:15 pm

this weeks obvious candidate..........

Muslim preacher Abu Izzadeen guilty of inciting terrorism

"An engineer has become the first white British Muslim to be convicted of terrorism offences after he was found guilty of inciting others to join a jihad in Iraq.

Izzadeen, whose real name is Trevor Brooks, 32, led a group of Islamic radicals - including Keeler - who stormed the moderate Regents Park Mosque in central London and then forced back police who tried to evict them.

While western troops were fighting in Fallujah in Nov 2004 the group delivered a series of speeches at the mosque boasting that they were terrorists and exhorting followers to give donations to buy arms for the holy war in Iraq.

The speeches also coincided with a night of the Muslim festival of Ramadan known as the â??Night of Powerâ?� and were recorded on a DVD lasting nearly five hours.

Brooks told his audience: â??So we are terrorists - terrify the enemies of Allah. The Americans and British only understand one language. Itâ??s the language of blood.â?�

He joked about those who died in the World Trade Center, telling his braying audience that the atrocity â??changed many peopleâ??s lives - especially those inside.â?�

Brooks said anybody in Iraq who helped the Americans should be killed and also justified the beheading of British hostage Kenneth Bigley.

What a total cock...........that's what happens when you call your son Trevor................be aware!

AtomFun

Post by AtomFun » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:07 pm

[quote="John H"]
What a total cock...........that's what happens when you call your son Trevor................be aware!
[/quote]

I bet he was ginger too  ;D

Dawsey7

Post by Dawsey7 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:10 pm

[quote="AtomFun"]
[quote="John H"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John H

Post by John H » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:44 pm

[quote="Dawsey"]
[quote="AtomFun"]
[quote="John H"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Sorry......bet yours doesn't wear a turban and talk utter bollox half the time though eh?

AtomFun

Post by AtomFun » Fri May 02, 2008 11:07 am

Hazel BLEARS, the UK's Communities Minister.

Following the disastrous performance of the Government in the local elections, she said:

"We should have listened to people"  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

PaulP

Post by PaulP » Fri May 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Ed Balls was being interviewed this morning on the radio and wouldn't shut up long enough to listen to the questions the interviewer was asking. He didn't even listen when the interviewer was saying thank you, to end the interview; he was too busy telling everyone how the Labour Government must listen.  He didn't even sense the irony in his statement.

Alec

Post by Alec » Sun May 11, 2008 11:20 pm

Brammo, for holding back Driver's deposit.  >:(
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)