C & C July 18th?

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
Magicman

C & C July 18th?

Post by Magicman » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Looks like I'll be in Aneheim for a to do a corperate show tonight. I'm probably going to hit Cars & Coffee in the morning unless they have me work the breakfast meeting as welll and that's not likely. Should be great weather and I'm thinking about a run over to palomar then back to San Diego.

Terry

CalScot

Re: C & C July 18th?

Post by CalScot » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Would love to meet you there Terry but I am off to Hawaii tomorrow. I think Fiesty is up for it.

My Next C&C is likely August 1st. Maybe we can make a summer So Cal Atom meet out of it then all go for a drive?

The weather has indeed been spectacular the past few weeks. Especially along the coast. Gotta love living in Southern California. ;D

hondahamster

Post by hondahamster » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 pm

whooooooo! a conference of magicans, dont like zap each other into like frogs and stuff? ::) So if we come tomorrow then you will make your atom disappear? :o :drool:
Peter you sure are living the life... 40 weeks a year of vacation.. and then fit in about 12 weeks of atom driving and then work one day a year hahah :angel: :laugh: :tu: i envy u ;D
i dont know if we can come... but maybe in the morning, with the lotus.. who knows.. fiesty is busy working till late nite today... so dunno ???
-Hamster ;D

Magicman

Post by Magicman » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Nice to see you guys at C & C. I sent a PM about the helmet. Outstanding cars there. After the morning lecture I had to go back for, the drive over hwy 78 was awesome altho extremely hot. Stopped at the Lookout foe a beer and BBQ and Blew off palomar as it was just too hot. Made it to San Diego in no time with the heat not seeming to bother the car at all (just me).
All in all, a great day!
Terry

fiestycolumbian

Post by fiestycolumbian » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah it was great seing you to. I am glad that you are enjoying your atom a lot. Seems like the honeymoon continues  ;D :D

fiesty