Atomfest guest drivers car sharing

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
Caroline

Re: Atomfest guest drivers car sharing

Post by Caroline » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:38 pm

It hasn't gone unnoticed by the atom in the top right either, looks like he's waiting until the coast is clear so he rip off her tea tray and give it some in a gushing torrent of synthetic fluids...Oooh suit you sir!

Driver

Post by Driver » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:04 am

I even had the opportunity to see her without her cloths on a few months ago. It was fun dressing her up. A little 3 way action. Peter was much more into her than me. Nothing like putting hands on that slutty little gal. :) He even said I could have a little one on one action with her but I never had the chance.

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:28 pm

I heard that she even took on Peter AND his son at the same time.  :o

Wmcmanus

Post by Wmcmanus » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 am

[quote="Caroline"]
Watch out you might turn into a metrosexual...

http://www.thedocumentaryblog.com/index ... -my-lover/
[/quote]

I can't believe that I just watched all 6 of those videos.  I'll never say that I love my Atom again.  But I do.  Well, kind of.  But not like that!

Alec

Post by Alec » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:32 pm

[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
I've got a US spec Ecotec Atom.  I'm 6'1" tall and weigh 250lbs.  I'm willing to share with a eurotrash driver of approximately my height/weight (as I have the fixed one piece seat and don't want to adjust it).  I have no expectations of getting any reciprocal privileges should I visit the olde worlde as I don't see myself going there anytime in the foreseable future.

I'm a fairly conservative driver on the track because I'm not the kind of guy who can generally afford to repair/replace a lot of stuff.  Therefore, I'd have to insist that the driver I share with also drive conservatively and follow the policy "you break it, you repair it to better than before" or "You really break it, you buy it".

Oh, the sharing driver will also need to help pay with fuel costs at the track, because I'm a cheap bastard.
[/quote]

I take it your original offer to me has been rescinded due to the fact that I'm only 5' 7" tall.  :'(

[quote="Alec"]
[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
I actually like the idea of pairing up with one of our UK brothers, and though I don't normally allow others to drive my Atom, I'm willing to do this for Atomfest.  Wanna be my pardner, Alec?  The car's already all black.  ;)
[/quote]

Sure would son.  :tu:

And you're welcome to drive mine anytime you're over here.
[/quote]
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:27 pm

[quote="Alec"]

I take it your original offer to me has been rescinded due to the fact that I'm only 5' 7" tall.  :'(

[/quote]

Alec - I'm 5'5" and plan on having my 245 HP Ecotec car at the next AtomFest. This is my silver framed car you drove at AtomFest 2007. It will be on slicks and I'd be glad to have you drive up to 50% of the track sessions. I have driven Hallett clockwise and anti-clockwise and both the north and south courses at VIR and can proudly say they're all great for the car. Slicks and a proper setup will also make all the difference on these tracks as they both feature high and low speed corners, off camber, blind and double apex corners.

I would like to keep the 'reciprocal' option open for Euro AtomFest in 2010 if possible.

-Randy

Alec

Post by Alec » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 pm

[quote="1965Cobra427"]
[quote="Alec"]

[/quote]

Alec - I'm 5'5" and plan on having my 245 HP Ecotec car at the next AtomFest. This is my silver framed car you drove at AtomFest 2007. It will be on slicks and I'd be glad to have you drive up to 50% of the track sessions. I have driven Hallett clockwise and anti-clockwise and both the north and south courses at VIR and can proudly say they're all great for the car. Slicks and a proper setup will also make all the difference on these tracks as they both feature high and low speed corners, off camber, blind and double apex corners.

I would like to keep the 'reciprocal' option open for Euro AtomFest in 2010 if possible.

-Randy
[/quote]

How could I refuse such an offer as I even managed to pass some owners in their own cars when I drove yours at AtomFest (Oops, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that. I was taking it easy, honest.  :-X )

The 'reciprocal' option would be open to you without question.  :tu:

Thanks,

Alec.
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)