Group discount offerred for track day events

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
dp35

Group discount offerred for track day events

Post by dp35 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Track day event organizer NCRC has a new promotion for groups like us, as described below:

NCRC wants to make it easy for your car club or Internet Forum to attend our events. We realize you're a group of friends that want to socialize together and have a good time. We'll make it easy, make it fun, and give you a deal - as follows:

The EASY: You find a â??leadâ?� person (maybe you?) to be our connection to your club, and we'll work directly with that lead person to coordinate logistics, answer questions and get any special issues addressed. Your "lead" is probably one of our club members who's already familiar with our various rules and policies, and is already a regular member on your internet forum.

The FUN: We' arrange for your group to park together, and support any special requests you may have for instruction, grouping together on track, etc.

The DEAL: If you get 10 or more cars to attend, everyone gets the $100 "new member" discount, regardless of whether theyâ??re NCRC members or not. Get less than 10 cars, and only the new members get the discount. The â??leadâ?� person gets all the $50 referral credits (for the new members only) or may split them as desired among drivers.

http://www.ncracing.org/index.php

NCRC is my favorite group, they're cool people and have reasonable rules.  So far this year they've had track day events at Laguna Seca, Thunderhill, and Buttonwillow, and have more scheduled for Thunderhill and Reno-Fernley.  I'm not sure if there's 10 of us that would show up to any of their remaining 2008 events, but maybe next year.  I'd love to be wrong about that though, so if you are interested, speak up!

DarthChicken

Re: Group discount offerred for track day events

Post by DarthChicken » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:13 pm

I could definitely be persuaded to come to a thunderhill event  :tu:

Karl

Post by Karl » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:17 am

Thunderhill, Ho!

If my schedule allows, I'd love to run with you guys.

dial911

Post by dial911 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:11 pm

Depending on dates I'd run at Thill

positron

Post by positron » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:51 am

TH's a great track, but I need a two day event to justify the diesel for a 10-hour hike..