Ariel Atom experience in Pahrump today

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
pakitor23

Ariel Atom experience in Pahrump today

Post by pakitor23 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:48 am

Finally, after 2 years waiting, I drove an Atom today!.....What a great experience. I love how it drives. I went to the arielatom experience in Pahrump, NV today, and It was a blast!. I have never have so much fun in my life driving a car. I love the ATOM and how it drives. The smoothest you drive the car, the better response you receive from the car. The only track experience I had before today's event was with karting. I was amazed because the atom is a fine tune kart. It drives like a kart.

After learning the basics, we had 3 sessions of 15 minutes with instructor in car. The event was really well organized. I felt like a f1 driver in his first ride with the car. they took care of everything really well. I think everybody was rookie which is good. 2 guys spin out the track. In my 3 session and faster one I drifted the car but counter balance the steering and continued straight. It has to be recorded in the dvd I will receive in 3 weeks.....I can't wait!

I'll be back next year for sure. I recommend the experience to any car aficionado. Awesome experience!