Discounts available to AAOC members at AtomFest

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
1965Cobra427

Discounts available to AAOC members at AtomFest

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:13 pm

In order to provide a special benefit to Club Members, AtomFest events and AtomFest themed merchandise will be discounted up to 25% from the regular list price. We will be checking orders against the membership roll, but to speed order processing and to automate discounts we are providing a special password.

The password can be entered on the merchandise page of AtomFest.net and the discount will automatically be calculated and displayed for each applicable item. Discounts can easily exceed the cost of membership! The password is available to all AAOC members in the clubroom.

Be sure to register before placing an order on www.AtomFest.net

silver

Re: Discounts available to AAOC members at AtomFest

Post by silver » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:20 pm

Wow Thanks Randy!!! :tu: :tu:

bolus

Post by bolus » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:01 pm

Cool!  So it's okay to start registering now?

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:17 pm

[quote="bolus"]
Cool!  So it's okay to start registering now?
[/quote]
The site is now officially up. Please register at will ... www.AtomFest.org

bolus

Post by bolus » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:25 pm

Oh hot damn!  where is the "buy all" button ??

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:33 pm

Hopefully I've registered.

One question if I Buy a "club room acess" do I still have to buy 3 x Spectator Admission?

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:36 pm

[quote="John Lloyd"]

One question if I Buy a "club room acess" do I still have to buy 3 x Spectator Admission?
[/quote]

Yes, it's all a la carte right now. I am looking ofr sponsors and If I get enough, I may be able to provide credits toward on site merchandise to offset. First I need to dig myself out of a big hole! <g>

John Lloyd

Post by John Lloyd » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:39 pm

[quote="1965Cobra427"]
[quote="John Lloyd"]

[/quote]

Yes, it's all a la carte right now. I am looking ofr sponsors and If I get enough, I may be able to provide credits toward on site merchandise to offset. First I need to dig myself out of a big hole! <g>
[/quote]

OK,  off to spend some dollars!

DarthChicken

Post by DarthChicken » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:02 pm

Big chunk of money coming your way cobra  ;D

Alec

Post by Alec » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:02 pm

Looking at the "AtomFest Coin (reserved)" it shows the following description:-
Reserve a coin with that "special" serial number. All coins are serialized, but you can specify a number which matches your Atom's VIN, production order, etc. Only one of each number will be minted, so early reservations are a must! Serial numbers 000 through 299 will be minted. Reverse side shown. Club discount: 25 percent.
The description first states that you can specify a number which matches my Atom's VIN, then goes on to say that Serial numbers 000 through 299 will be minted.

Does this mean that I can order number 308 to match my Atom's VIN number or has it been restricted to only cover US VIN numbers?

If my VIN number is not going to be available this will be a BIG disappointment, especially when travelling such a distance to participate.
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Bruce Fielding

Post by Bruce Fielding » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:08 pm

[quote="Alec"]
If my VIN number is not going to be available this will be a BIG disappointment, especially when travelling such a distance to participate.
[/quote]

How big is BIG? Will it stop you going? No, of course not. Will it detract from your enjoyment of the whole event by a cintilla? I doubt it. Or are you just being a BIG drama queeen, Alec! ;D

Or are you hinting that specials would be nice... now THERE I'd agree with you!

(In case anyone's interested, my VIN is 112  ;))
Ariel Atom Owners Club founder, based in Central London

bolus

Post by bolus » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:18 pm

Cobra, just to confirm, the paypal payment is going to reo_iv@hotmail.com  That's correct right?

Alec

Post by Alec » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:25 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
[quote="Alec"]
[/quote]

How big is BIG? Will it stop you going? No, of course not. Will it detract from your enjoyment of the whole event by a cintilla? I doubt it. Or are you just being a BIG drama queeen, Alec! ;D

Or are you hinting that specials would be nice... now THERE I'd agree with you!

(In case anyone's interested, my VIN is 112  ;))
[/quote]

I was just going along with the suggestion that the coin had your Atom's VIN number on it to make it relevant.

No drama, however, and I'm definitely not a Queen of any kind. Insinuate that again and I'll hit you with my handbag.

John Lloyd has just mentioned to me that my AAOC number would also be relevant, so I might go for that if it hasn't been snapped up already.
Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

twebb

Post by twebb » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:29 pm

Randy is working on his car right now in preparation for the Grassroots test next week.  He will get back with your coin answers.

I can tell you that there is more to come.

TWebb

1965Cobra427

Post by 1965Cobra427 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:16 am

Sorry for the delay and paypal problem. Issue has been resolved and AtomFest is ready to accept orders.

Some crazy novice was trying to make it work ;)

Please PM or e-mail me if you experience any additional issues.

If anyone missed it, a discount is available if you enter the "secret password" on the top of the merchandise page. The password may be found in the Clubroom section of this Forum and is for AAOC members only. If you purchase very much, the savings will oughtweigh the cost of a one year membership.

Be sure to enter the password before you select items as this process will reset (reduce)  the pricing for you.

Thanks for your patience.
Last edited by 1965Cobra427 on Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.