SEMA Las Vegas 2006

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
atomizer

SEMA Las Vegas 2006

Post by atomizer » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm

My comapnay will be at the SEMA show and we will be having 1 of only 2 Ariel Atoms there. This show is amazing and very large. If you own a company or are in a way in the Automotive industry I would encourage you to come to the show, it will blow your mind how much there is to see.
After the latest issue in Automobile Magazines article about the Atom , we are getting ready for the onslaught of gearheads that will be crowded around and Iam sure in our booth.
Our booth is in the Restyle and Accessories portion of SEMA. Our booth number is 12530. VISION is our company.As you can see in my avatar, we will be markeiting The Amazing Autobahn Mirror. I have spoken with Carroll Shelby and Jay Leno and both will make an attempt to stop by our booth. We are also working on Brammo representation as well. We are quite excited and will update.
I look forward to meeting any of you that are on this forum at the show.

EricHowe

Re: SEMA Las Vegas 2006

Post by EricHowe » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:17 pm

Who has the other atom?

atomizer

Post by atomizer » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:43 pm

Jay Leno will have his car at the KONI booth.

kym

Post by kym » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:17 pm

Hey Tyrone! :)

I'll be out at SEMA with HSPN Networks.  We're having a final meeting this weekend to go over our taping schedule, so I'll throw your booth into the mix.  I'll send you a quick e-mail before the weekend is over and let you know when we'll be nearby so we can get some footage of your booth.  :)

atomizer

Post by atomizer » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:17 am

I look forward to our meeting. You can call me direct on my cell. I will be leaving early this saturday morning....so give me a call. 916.532.1244

kym

Post by kym » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:19 am

[quote="atomizer"]
I look forward to our meeting. You can call me direct on my cell. I will be leaving early this saturday morning....so give me a call. 916.532.1244
[/quote]

Enjoy Vegas the few days before SEMA!  :)  I'm leaving Monday after morning traffic.  Talk to you soon!