Visit to New York

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
benyeats

Visit to New York

Post by benyeats » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I will be visiting New York just after Christmas (28th - 6th or something like that) any owners in that area fancy a beer one evening?

Ben

bodnet

Re: Visit to New York

Post by bodnet » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:49 am

Good to see you doing your bit for inter-continental relations, Ben  ;D

Bod
05 Red 160 in Bristol, UK
MG ZT-T V8, Smart ForTwo...
Oh yeah and the day job involves 2x 2250bhp V16 quad-turbo MTU diesels! :)

atomathics

Post by atomathics » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:25 am

Not sure how many NY members are still on here, but I'm happy to recommend a few good places for a drink.

The Rainbow Room atop Rockefeller Center is great at sunset and at night... gorgeous views and on your way in, you can stroll past all the skaters out front under the massive Christmas tree.

Angel's Share in the East Village, tucked in the back of a sushi restaurant is great.

And PDT, also in the East Village, is well worth the stop, though reservations are a requirement.

Rich Cox

Post by Rich Cox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:49 am

As our Atomic ambassador to the US please remember the Ferrero Rocher.

wattie

Post by wattie » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:39 pm

[quote="Ben Yeats"]
I will be visiting New York just after Christmas (28th - 6th or something like that) any owners in that area fancy a beer one evening?

Ben
[/quote]
Would think any Atom outing will depend on the depth of the snow Ben...it can get pretty cold downtown!!! Fab place, lucky boy......very jealous, enjoy!

cheers Wattie

benyeats

Post by benyeats » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm

[quote="wattie"]
[quote="Ben Yeats"]

Ben
[/quote]
Would think any Atom outing will depend on the depth of the snow Ben...it can get pretty cold downtown!!! Fab place, lucky boy......very jealous, enjoy!

cheers Wattie
[/quote]

I was suggesting a beer not an Atom outing.  I would be taking my warm coat but I planned ahead by leaving it there a few weeks ago when I was last there!