Eagles Canyon Raceway, Oct 8th

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
capblaster

Eagles Canyon Raceway, Oct 8th

Post by capblaster » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 pm

I will be at Eagles Canyon Raceway on Saturday, Oct 8th. It is a public trackday. Would like to see some other Atoms. Any takers?
cap

FourFather

Re: Eagles Canyon Raceway, Oct 8th

Post by FourFather » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 am

I plan to be there that day to deliver my latest Atom 3 sale.  I have arranged with ECR for each new Atom buyer to have the first day free of charge, and this will be his.  My client may want me to drive him around a bit- he has expressed interest in the line, etc. that I have used for 1:58 laps with this car there, but that will totally be his call.  This sale is actually my 2011 Atom 3 demonstrator, and my new 2012 demo won't be ready for a while yet, so this time, we will have just the one car between us.  I'll be there all day should he have any questions or want anything adjusted.

Thanks for the notice- Eagles Canyon Raceway is a great place to enjoy the Atoms!

Eddie ;D

silver

Post by silver » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:47 am

sounds like a good day I'll do my best to make it also.

DFGDTT

Post by DFGDTT » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Tom and I will be there with our Atoms, looking forward to seeing you Eddie.  Also congrats on the sale and congrats to your customer.

silver

Post by silver » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:24 pm

I looked for you at the last cars and coffee, I saw your car at least, but didn't see you, I met up with another owner he's out of Denton and has a honda atom 2 and ecotec atom 2.

I emailed him about the track day we might have 7 atoms there if they all show up, should be pretty fantastic

DFGDTT

Post by DFGDTT » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:16 pm

I didn't stay very long I had alot going that day.

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:16 pm

[quote="DFGDTT"]
Tom and I will be there with our Atoms, looking forward to seeing you Eddie.  Also congrats on the sale and congrats to your customer.
[/quote]

Thanks for the phone call today- good to talk to you again, and really glad you and Tom are coming.  It will be fun getting together again.  Thanks for the congrats, looking forward to seeing you soon!

Eddie ;D

DFGDTT

Post by DFGDTT » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Great to see everyone this weekend, Eddie again congrats on the sale and to the new owner good meeting him also.  :tu:

FourFather

Post by FourFather » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 pm

[quote="DFGDTT"]
Great to see everyone this weekend, Eddie again congrats on the sale and to the new owner good meeting him also.  :tu:
[/quote]

Thanks for the congrats.  Good to see you again.  :tu:

It was fun having several Atoms all together in the pits! 

I'll see you again when I either get my Atom II reassembled , or one of my two new demo cars arrive.

Eddie ;D