Garage Woolery Spring Tech Day (26 Feb 2011)

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to
Mr.Woolery

Garage Woolery Spring Tech Day (26 Feb 2011)

Post by Mr.Woolery » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 am

[align=center]Image
Garage Woolery Spring Tech Day[/align]

Where:
Garage Woolery (The Masked Spaz's house)
10131 Shady Point Drive
Whittier, CA 90603

Map:
[url=http://"http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Whittier&state=CA&address=10131+Shady+Point+Drive&zipcode=90603"]http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Wh...&zipcode=9060[/url]

When:
Saturday 26 February 2011
10am until whenever (these events usually go on until after midnight)

Who's Invited:
Anyone with a sports car. This is an open marque event, so feel free to invite your friends!

Your Host:
David Woolery
(562) 665-7829

It's springtime...the birds are chirping, the bees are buzzing, pretty flowers are in bloom, and the Garage Woolery Spring Tech Day is here! Come out to the season's "MUST DO" event, the Garage Woolery Spring Tech Day!  ALL sports car marques are welcomed, so if you know anyone with a sports car, invite them to come along and enjoy the day.

This is an all day, "come and go as you please" event. It is also a potluck, so BYOB and bring some food/snacks/tools/advice/help if you can. Come out to turn a wrench or just hang out and socialize.

If you have a large maintenance project in mind for the tech day (ie, suspension swap, big brake conversion, timing belt change) please notify me ASAP so I can reserve you a spot appropriate for the job you plan to do. First come, first served.

Vendors are also very welcome to come out to the tech day, so if you have anything you'd like to sell, or you're a vendor, or you know of a vendor who'd like to come, feel free to invite them or refer them to me so I can help them get set up on site.

These seasonal tech days are very well attended. If you've never come out to one before, nows the time to come out to see what you've been missing! See you there!

[align=center]Image[/align]

atomathics

Re: Garage Woolery Spring Tech Day (26 Feb 2011)

Post by atomathics » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:03 am

[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
If you have a large maintenance project in mind for the tech day (ie, suspension swap, big brake conversion, timing belt change) please notify me ASAP so I can reserve you a spot appropriate for the job you plan to do.
[/quote]

Might I nominate, based on the banner pic, the first slot to be that white Miata?  Gonna need a serious undercarriage de-salting! <g>

Gage

Post by Gage » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 pm

I wish I were close enough to come by.  I would be there.

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Okay folks, here's the deal. At this point it looks like there's a very high chance of rain occuring this Saturday, which will put a big damper on things.

So in case of rain, the GW Tech Day will be postponed until the following Saturday.

It's too early to tell absolutely for sure if it'll rain, and how much...but I'll post up an official notice whether the tech day is postponed or not by Thursday night...but at this time it's not looking good.

I've held a GW tech day in the rain once before, and it got really sucky really fast for a lot of people. I don't want that to happen again, especially for those who would like to do bigger projects.

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm going to make this official now:

The Garage Woolery Techday is postponed until 5 March, 2011 due to rain.

Spread the word!

atomewan

Post by atomewan » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 am

Just checking to see if this event is still a GO.  ;D

nsxone

Post by nsxone » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Thanks for taking the time to talk about your Atom and other cars with myself and roomate. Like I said I work for Panasonic and I visit the Sears next to your house, so if you ever get some free time to take me out in your Atom please let me know. Thanks again Steve