Who would go to AtomFest 2009?

This is where Ariel.Club events specific to the US/Canada should be posted to

Would you come to AtomFest in the Fall, 2009?

You may select 1 option

View results

benyeats

Re: Who would go to AtomFest 2009?

Post by benyeats » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Thinking more about it and I have deleted the pics that show any 'skin' I did this as just because a few of us were lucky enough to see them live it does not mean they are acceptable pics for the forum by its normal rules (although they are here on another thread I think).  So I think what remains is some pictures of a bunch of Atom owners having fun in a bar.  Hope this is OK and we can go back to being excited about next year's return visit !

Cheers

Ben

Mr.Woolery

Post by Mr.Woolery » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:48 pm

[quote="Caroline"]
Quite honestly if it wasn't for the "unsavory" pictures I would think twice about coming! Most of the other car clubs I've been involved in are boring beyond belief and have failed to hold my interest for very long. I personally need a bigger incentive to hang out with a bunch of guys in Oklahoma than just the track. I'm all for a bit of debauchery...but what do I know I'm British and I lived in Glasgow for 5 years, I've seen it all before!

Those women are well scary though! I hope they don't see me as competition they will crush me with their thighs!
[/quote]

You want debauchery, you'll get it.  ;)

CalScot

Post by CalScot » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:12 am

[quote="Caroline"]
Quite honestly if it wasn't for the "unsavory" pictures I would think twice about coming! Most of the other car clubs I've been involved in are boring beyond belief and have failed to hold my interest for very long. I personally need a bigger incentive to hang out with a bunch of guys in Oklahoma than just the track. I'm all for a bit of debauchery...but what do I know I'm British and I lived in Glasgow for 5 years, I've seen it all before!

Those women are well scary though! I hope they don't see me as competition they will crush me with their thighs!
[/quote]

I will protect you fair maiden!
I still know how to administer a Glasgow kiss now and then. Although I might need a step stool as some of those guys were huge!
Besides, they could never catch you so you will be fine :laugh:

Alec

Post by Alec » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:20 am

[quote="Caroline"]

[/quote]

Rock and Roll.  :tu:

Atom 245, (Atom 160 - SOLD), Yamaha XVZ1300 Royal Star, Ford Sierra 4X4 Ghia Estate, Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, VW Golf 2.0 TSI GTI (Nadine's)

Jacob Potts

Post by Jacob Potts » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:57 am

Lord willing, I will be there!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bolus, if you cannot drive your Atom to Hallet, I feel your pain.

Out of the goodness of my heart, I volunteer to drive your Atom to Hallet.

I promise to never go from 0 to 60 faster than 2.8 seconds.

I promise to never,  along the way, embarrass any car that is faster than an Atom.

I promise to never misuse any of the 37 Platinum credit cards that you give me for things other than first-class housing, five-star dining, premium gaoline, and all of the speeding tickets.

What a big heart I have!  I am such a saint!

Jacob :-)

Caroline

Post by Caroline » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:39 am

[quote="The Masked Spaz"]
[quote="Caroline"]

[/quote]

You want debauchery, you'll get it.  ;)
[/quote]

I've been to Burning Man 9 times, I can out debauch anything Oklahoma has to offer...as long as it doesn't involve anchovies
Last edited by Caroline on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caroline

Post by Caroline » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:42 am

Alec and CalScot  you guys are too sweet  :D I'll have no fear if you're defending my honour....if I have any left!

Ewww that picture of Mother Teresa is totally weirding me out...I can just see her wimple getting sucked into the air intake.
Last edited by Caroline on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

curt

Post by curt » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:11 am

Was trackday insurance something that was offered at the last AtomFest?  I'm sure a majority of participants would purchase a reasonably priced policy from one common vendor for the entire event, if available.

bolus

Post by bolus » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:59 pm

No and I doubt any firm would offer insurance after seeing Silver go off track like 30 times.

silver

Post by silver » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:09 pm

hahahaha...but seriously why do you have to make that public.........I went off like 35 times at least during the first hour alone

bolus

Post by bolus » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Im going to buy you knobby tires and dune buggy shocks.