Options info

Driver

Re: Options info

Post by Driver » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:05 pm

One other thing, I wouldn't want black either. in any Southern State it's a recipe for a burn. Lighter colors is a must unless you enjoy sitting on a sauna grate. I'd be looking for light grey to compliment the frame color, myself.

Terry Kennedy

Re: Options info

Post by Terry Kennedy » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:55 pm

[quote="Bruce Fielding"]
Anyone over 6 feet tall will benefit from the moulded seats - there's MUCH more room in them for your knees and your c.o.g. is quite a bit lower.
[/quote]

I have the Recaro seats, am 6'2", and fit just fine. When I was back at Brammo after my first 2 days, they adjusted things for me so I'd be more comfortable - they installed seat pads so I wasn't so low in the seat (my butt didn't like being squished that low in the seat), they moved the pedals forward (without needing to move them to the foremost set of mounting holes), and they lifted the wheel / dash up an inch or so.

To the other poster(s) who wanted custom-colored seats - I believe Brammo said they order them in multiples of 40 (20 pairs), so you'd probably need to wait until they're ready to put in another order. As always, check with Brammo for the correct info.