HELP: need a rear hub for an atom 2

Shooterblaze

HELP: need a rear hub for an atom 2

Post by Shooterblaze » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:36 am

Anyone have a Atom 2 rear hub that they're willing to sell? I'm replacing the bearings and just noticed that one of them needs replacing. It's a 33 spline I believe. TMI only stocks the newer Atom 3 hubs and they're 24 spline. :(

thanks!
Last edited by Shooterblaze on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yorkshire

Re: HELP: need a rear hub for an atom 2

Post by Yorkshire » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Do you know if its the same as the Atom 2 upright on the UK car. I have 2 rear uprights complete in my garage in a box from when i upgraded to the larger bearing option for running slicks.

Cheers

Stuart

silver

Post by silver » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 pm

[quote="Shooterblaze"]
Anyone have a Atom 2 rear hub that they're willing to sell? I'm replacing the bearings and just noticed that one of them needs replacing. It's a 33 spline I believe. TMI only stocks the newer Atom 3 hubs and they're 24 spline. :(

thanks!
[/quote]

I believe the driveshaft shop is where you want to go if you're looking for the drive shafts, I'm a little confused by your wording whether you're looking for the upright or the driveshaft.

The driveshafts are on ebay, they've been listed for 7 years lol  or you can call driveshaft shop.

If you actually need an upright, is yours bent?

Terry Kennedy

Post by Terry Kennedy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:10 am

[quote="Shooterblaze"]
Anyone have a Atom 2 rear hub that they're willing to sell? I'm replacing the bearings and just noticed that one of them needs replacing. It's a 33 spline I believe. TMI only stocks the newer Atom 3 hubs and they're 24 spline. :([/quote]

I believe I have some. PM me your preference for new/used and with/without studs and what you're looking to pay. Brammo price was $415 each. If you don't get an answer within a day or two, it means this forum isn't sending notifications. In that case, email me at terry () tmk _ com.

Shooterblaze

Post by Shooterblaze » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Silver,

Thanks. What I was trying to say is that the driveshaft shop would have to make a custom axle. The Brammo Atom 2's have a 33 spline axle. The spec Atoms have a 26 spline. TMI only stocks the 26's so they'd have to make a 26 spline on the hub side and a 33 on the trans side.
=
Thanks guys! Terry, sent you an email.